Bklynracer

Biden calls 9mm ‘high-caliber weapons,’ suggests banning them

Guess next he's going to try and ban all calibers

Why should we allow people to have military-style weapons including pistols with 9-mm bullets and can hold 10 or more rounds," he said.

Is he trying to say we will only be allowed .22?

Recounting a visit to a New York trauma hospital, Biden said doctors showed him X-rays of gunshot wounds.

"They said a .22-caliber bullet will lodge in the lung, and we can probably get it out — may be able to get it and save the life. A 9mm bullet blows the lung out of the body," Biden said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-calls-9mm-high-caliber-193242048.html

• FacePalm 2

It's frustrating that people who grandstand and make laws to regulate us make no effort to learn anything about guns and ammo.

Here are some more examples:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/05/certain_americans_reveal_their_second_amendment_illiteracy.html

Can anyone say 38Super?

Latin America..I forget when...many countries....banned private ownership of military calibers..9mm 45acp etc...  that's why 38Super is very popular South of the border 

This is all such stupidity.....and pandering.

• Informative 1

He's too old, stupid, and senile to get his talking points right.

He was supposed to say 9mm can stop in the body and 22 cal (.223/5.56) cause devastating wound channels, but his mind couldn't keep things straight.

Now his handlers will simply ADD 9mm to the list of things to be banned...

I would so love someone to ask these politicians why they are spewing such amazing bullshit. 9mm removing a lung? Really? 

We need someone to hold up signs at these press conferences that say "That's bullshit and you know it"

20 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

I'm waiting for the murphy Clown show,  to chime in on banning 9mm.

Somebody needs to start making brass and loaded ammo head stamped '.356 American'

• Agree 1

I had the misfortune to be subjected to "The View" for about five minutes in a doctor's waiting room this morning.

All I'll say is those women are not only willfully ignorant, but they are deliberately lying. And they are malicious doing it.

Now the real issue is: who the hell believes them?!

Don't bother. I know the answer.

I wonder what one of these does to a lung... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Bess

Here's one of those 50 caliber, high capacity assault rifles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_repeating_rifle

Another interpretation: people shooting each other is OK as long as they use smaller calibers.

5 minutes ago, Lawnmower2021 said:

I wonder what one of these does to a lung... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Bess

Here's one of those 50 caliber, high capacity assault rifles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_repeating_rifle

Another interpretation: people shooting each other is OK as long as they use smaller calibers.

A double barrel shotgun is also acceptable, but only if you fire it through the door.     According to Joe.

7 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Doesn't she live up in tuxedo Park behind walls guarded by the local tuxedo PD?

She can piss off...stupid ass ..

And I don't even OWN an AR15 !

22 hours ago, CAL. .30 M1 said:

Can anyone say 38Super?

Latin America..I forget when...many countries....banned private ownership of military calibers..9mm 45acp etc...  that's why 38Super is very popular South of the border 

This is all such stupidity.....and pandering.

Please don't mention my favorite caliber.  Hate to see them get on the assholes list too!   Jeez, if I want to blow out some lungs how about 44 Mag??? What a friggin moron we have in control of the US Nukes!!!!!

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, CAL. .30 M1 said:

Doesn't she live up in tuxedo Park behind walls guarded by the local tuxedo PD?

She can piss off...stupid ass ..

And I don't even OWN an AR15 !

I have a few now. Finally, it took me 30 years to go black! LOL. I guess that term is improper!!

• Agree 1

Exactly what I’ve been talking about for awhile. Give them an inch, and they try for a mile.

First it’s the evil assault rifles, then it’s the 9mm pistols. Then it will be all calibers. And your hunting rifles and shotguns too. 
They won’t stop until they ban ALL firearms. We must not give in. Don’t give them an inch. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, silverado427 said:

Brandon going to be addressing the nation tonight. And the Topic is GUNS 

I just can't believe how coincidental these random shootings are.  Just as  the Supreme court  is about to rule on the  2nd Amendment 

makes ya wanna tighten the tinfoil, don't it?

• Agree 1