Sign in to follow this  
nitrospaz9

Taurus 357 revolver

Just found a beautiful used Taurus .357 revolver. All stainless and polished to a bright shine. 300. lol but since I am broke left a $50 deposit down. Lol. I have been wanting to get a .357 revolver but wanted the ruger blackhawk but cant find em anywhere. Let me know what ya think

I have a Taurus 669 I bought in 1989. Thousands of rounds through it and only one slight problem. The screw holding the rear sight in came loose while banging off magnums. Partly my fault as the gun was 10 years old and I should have checked it. Sent it to Taurus and got it back within two weeks. I own 5 Taurus handguns Made between 1988 and 2006. Many will say they are not up to a S&W or Ruger. The triggers are not as good but not anything you can't work with. I dpn't know about their polymer frame, striker fired pistols but their 92, 1911, and conventional revolvers are all fine in my book and excellent values for the money.

I have a Taurus 669 I bought in 1989. Thousands of rounds through it and only one slight problem. The screw holding the rear sight in came loose while banging off magnums. Partly my fault as the gun was 10 years old and I should have checked it. Sent it to Taurus and got it back within two weeks. I own 5 Taurus handguns Made between 1988 and 2006. Many will say they are not up to a S&W or Ruger. The triggers are not as good but not anything you can't work with. I dpn't know about their polymer frame, striker fired pistols but their 92, 1911, and conventional revolvers are all fine in my book and excellent values for the money.

I own a little M85 38 snubby and I've never had any issues. I've shoot it tons of times and never had any issues. I even bought one in 357 (M605) for my mom for a nightstand piece (loaded with 38's of course). The warrenty is for the life of the gun so even if you have any problems, send it in and let them fix it.