ESB

Are Flash Cans considered Flash Hiders.

Are flash cans considered flash hiders (legally)?  I know they don't really hide the flash, but direct it forward, but considering it has the word flash in it, who know how NJ will perceive it.  

Also would you recommend one as a muzzle device on a self defense weapon inside the house?  If not, what would you recommend.  Assume 5.56.  

KAK INDUSTRY 5/8-24 "SLIMLINE FLASH CAN"

28 minutes ago, ESB said:

Are flash cans considered flash hiders (legally)?  I know they don't really hide the flash, but direct it forward, but considering it has the word flash in it, who know how NJ will perceive it.  

Also would you recommend one as a muzzle device on a self defense weapon inside the house?  If not, what would you recommend.  Assume 5.56.  

KAK INDUSTRY 5/8-24 "SLIMLINE FLASH CAN"

Not sure about the legality - however I have one on my 12.5" Other as it's very blasty as it's a shorter barrel.  This definitely diverts the blast forward and the noise and concussion away from me.

1 hour ago, Krdshrk said:

Not sure about the legality - however I have one on my 12.5" Other as it's very blasty as it's a shorter barrel.  This definitely diverts the blast forward and the noise and concussion away from me.

Throw a Daniel defense flash suppressor on that baby!