kc17

WTS: Riding mower

Selling a Cub Cadet XT1 mower with a 50" Fabricated Deck. Purchased new in March 2019, 100.8 hours on it. Kohler 7000 Series 24HP V-Twin engine. New battery April of this year. It has a broken throttle cable, I have a new one, I just haven't installed it. It does have an oil leak (possible valve covers, I haven't dug deep). It is also down on power, I have not researched the cause. Could be more mice damage, they chewed through some wires last year and I was down one cylinder then. Frame, body and deck are all in great shape. Stored in a shed the whole time, so out of the elements, but mice still got in. I should have the plug for the mulch kit around for it and I think I may have a new set of blades also. 

Selling rather than repairing because I don't have the patience for it and wanted to go back to a ZTR anyway. 

Asking $700. Located in Western Monmouth County, near Great Adventure. I have a trailer, delivery can be discussed. Cross-posted. 

Left_engine.thumb.JPG.20f43a5fd83e6b9f077539da9e4bc194.JPGHour_meter.thumb.JPG.84fead86e0247dcbf4de037da22ec4a6.JPGHead_on.JPG.a62baf1ce6dfd150dd4249929affaa88.JPG

Right_with_hood.JPG