ToddD

Burlington County Superior Court Judge

5 minutes ago, CapGuns&SnapsKid said:

hmmmm, that's interesting I think if it wasn't for you running point and being proactive you would still be sitting.. so we have to light a match under their a$$ is what it is looking like. 

Alex maybe. Prosecutors office reviewed and returned to judiciary in a week. So they seem to be handling timely 

Moving this to the Burlington Section:

Burlington County Update:

Had everythng completed and Police sent in packet (They were awesome in dealing with this process) on Monday the 22nd of August.

Just got contacted by my Police Department yesterday the 26th of September to update me on my permit process.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Judge contacted the Police Department and requested actual finger prints and actual criminal history report (if any).

My Police Department has request in to State Police on how to handle since they cannot send sensitive stuff like that through the mail. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess the police doing a background investigation and the prosecutor doing the same is not good enough for the Judge?

My record is clean as the driven snow so I have no worries but the checking, double checking and the triple checking is a bit too much guys and gals!

The STATE of New Jersey needs to look at Florida or Utah's process and increase it from a 2 year permit to 5 year permit.

This is such a waste of time, money and effort for everyone.

(But that's the plan, isn't it?)

SEMPER FI!

• FacePalm 1

On 9/28/2022 at 9:39 AM, RAYWOODROW3RD said:

Moving this to the Burlington Section:

Burlington County Update:

Had everythng completed and Police sent in packet (They were awesome in dealing with this process) on Monday the 22nd of August.

Just got contacted by my Police Department yesterday the 26th of September to update me on my permit process.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Judge contacted the Police Department and requested actual finger prints and actual criminal history report (if any).

My Police Department has request in to State Police on how to handle since they cannot send sensitive stuff like that through the mail. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess the police doing a background investigation and the prosecutor doing the same is not good enough for the Judge?

My record is clean as the driven snow so I have no worries but the checking, double checking and the triple checking is a bit too much guys and gals!

The STATE of New Jersey needs to look at Florida or Utah's process and increase it from a 2 year permit to 5 year permit.

This is such a waste of time, money and effort for everyone.

(But that's the plan, isn't it?)

SEMPER FI!

UPDATE:

The request by the Judge (Judge contacted the Police Department and requested actual physical fingerprints and actual physical criminal history report on the 26th of September) will be hand delivered to the Burlington County Court by my Police Department today October 7th. Let's see how long it takes from here to get to the end of this process.

Heading down the home stretch people!

What a waste of time, effort and resources.

RW3

• FacePalm 1

4 hours ago, RAYWOODROW3RD said:

UPDATE:

The request by the Judge (Judge contacted the Police Department and requested actual physical fingerprints and actual physical criminal history report on the 26th of September) will be hand delivered to the Burlington County Court by my Police Department today October 7th. Let's see how long it takes from here to get to the end of this process.

RW3

So now we're NOT using the system that is in-place and used by all other issuing authorities across the state?  Contact strike force!

2 minutes ago, RAYWOODROW3RD said:

Anybody else in Burlington County get their Permit?

I'm still "twisting in the wind" waiting on the court to sign and approve.

I'm wondering if they stopped issuing and are waiting on that terrible law to be signed by the Governor.

RW3

As awful as Facebook is, there is a group “Burlington County CCW” that’s has a lot of good info and a bunch of active members. I suggest joining. I haven’t seen any new ones posted this week but there were a bunch posted last week fwiw. 

I received mine this past week - 8-24 packet went to PD and 10/21 judge signed, picked up 10/25 at PD

My court order only has the 2 weapons I qualified with on it and on how to add any more to the order.

Wish they would have put the weapons' and Serial # on the ID card like other counties, (as order states must carry a copy with you) but it was a fast process through Evesham PD.

11 hours ago, Tony said:

I received mine this past week - 8-24 packet went to PD and 10/21 judge signed, picked up 10/25 at PD

My court order only has the 2 weapons I qualified with on it and on how to add any more to the order.

Wish they would have put the weapons' and Serial # on the ID card like other counties, (as order states must carry a copy with you) but it was a fast process through Evesham PD.

Why? Permit law says it covers "all guns owned by card holder"

On 10/7/2022 at 5:55 AM, RAYWOODROW3RD said:

UPDATE:

RW3

Police department handed it into the Courts the 22nd of August.

Burlington County Courts FINALLY cashed the Money Order on Thursday the 1st of December verified on the USPS website.

Maybe I'll have it for Christmas? New Year?

You couldn't make this crap up.

RW3

• FacePalm 1

On 12/5/2022 at 9:51 AM, RAYWOODROW3RD said:

Police department handed it into the Courts the 22nd of August.

Burlington County Courts FINALLY cashed the Money Order on Thursday the 1st of December verified on the USPS website.

Maybe I'll have it for Christmas? New Year?

You couldn't make this crap up.

RW3

Here we go again...

Delay, Delay, Delay...                                                                                                                                                                     (2nd time the court kicked it back to my Police Dept.)

Contacted by my Police Dept. Tuesday the 13th of December.

The Prosecutor now needs the proof that my Police Department actually contacted my references (which my Police Dept. has the letters but were told initially that they were not needed because the handgun form was notarized so a physical letter was not needed in the total packet handed to the courts).

Police Dept. will send the copies to the courts of the three completed and returned reference letters proving that my Police Dept. did in fact contact them during the initial investigation.

Of course, this will be snail mail so maybe I will see my permit by the end of January 2023?  

Watching all this B.S. and just shaking my head.

These people could F**K up a wet dream.

RW3

• FacePalm 1

40 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

Sad to say but this was a waste of time and money in my eyes. 6 months $350+ and as of last week i am #811 in line. What a crock of shit! I submitted 7/26/22.

But if you (and others like you) had not submitted early, there would have been no reason for the courts to process ANY applications.

Yes, you're "taking one for the team".

(FYI, I'm still waiting and I submitted on 7/25)

3 hours ago, RAYWOODROW3RD said:

Here we go again...

Delay, Delay, Delay...                                                                                                                                                                     (2nd time the court kicked it back to my Police Dept.)

Contacted by my Police Dept. Tuesday the 13th of December.

The Prosecutor now needs the proof that my Police Department actually contacted my references (which my Police Dept. has the letters but were told initially that they were not needed because the handgun form was notarized so a physical letter was not needed in the total packet handed to the courts).

Police Dept. will send the copies to the courts of the three completed and returned reference letters proving that my Police Dept. did in fact contact them during the initial investigation.

Of course, this will be snail mail so maybe I will see my permit by the end of January 2023?  

Watching all this B.S. and just shaking my head.

These people could F**K up a wet dream.

RW3

2 hours ago, Downtownv said:

Sad to say but this was a waste of time and money in my eyes. 6 months $350+ and as of last week i am #811 in line. What a crock of shit! I submitted 7/26/22.

This is all by design. Feature, not a bug (for NJ govt). 

NJ is stonewalling the issuance of permits on purpose. 
Y’all need to be crawling up their collective asses. Even those of you that have already had a LTC issued, it WILL be a problem for you when you have to renew in 2 years. 

Stay in the fight. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Downtownv said:

All to get a CCW permit that you won't be able to use in 95% of the state.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/15/2022 at 10:43 AM, BigGuns said:

All to get a CCW permit that you won't be able to use in 95% of the state.

Yep, good on your property. Criminal/Felon anywhere else.

On 12/15/2022 at 7:30 AM, 124gr9mm said:

But if you (and others like you) had not submitted early, there would have been no reason for the courts to process ANY applications.

Yes, you're "taking one for the team".

(FYI, I'm still waiting and I submitted on 7/25)

no_anal_sex_sign.jpg

• Like 1