maintenanceguy

Man Seeking Man (or Woman) - NRA Instructor Wanted

I'm an NRA instructor and would like to qualify with several firearms that I own.  I don't want to pay the fee to a range over and over again to qualify with everything.  It's probably 6 or 7 different handguns.  I'd like to find another NRA instructor and we can spend a morning or afternoon qualifying each other with whatever guns we own. We'll each bring our own guns and ammo.

I'm ordering FBI Q targets right now that I'll bring. I'll also work up a qualification form that looks legit that we can use.  I've got a suggested course of fire that one of the S.J ranges is using but I'm flexible on what we shoot.  I intend to do this legitimately, not just sign off from our living rooms, but there's no reason to make this more complicated than it has to be. 

If you're an NRA instructor who likes long walks on the beach and lives anywhere near Quinton Sportsman's Club, reach out to me and we'll try to work out a date and time to get this done. I can guest you in at Quinton at no cost.

FYI.  My wife just had surgery, and I've got an order of ammo on it's way.  So, the first I would probably be available would be the end of next week.

• Haha 2

I have already worked up a form and qualified 3 people. I have already done my own quals with someone else, but if you can't find anyone to reciprocate with, I'm sure we can work something out.

p.s I'm not interested in charging the 3-figure sums that the full-service ranges are charging.