Mrs. Peel

Clinton WMA Closed July 27 - Aug 9, 2022 (FYI)

Clinton WMA Centerfire Rifle Range To Be Closed July 27 – August 9, 2022

The Clinton WMA Centerfire Rifle Range in Clinton, Hunterdon County will be closed for a sound abatement project from July 27, 2022, to August 9, 2022.

The range is scheduled to reopen on August 10, 2022.

The range will close again for the second phase of this project on August 25, 2022. More details about this second closure will be shared when the contractor provides an end date.

New Jersey Fish and Wildlife sincerely appreciates your patience and understanding while this work is being completed and improvements are made. 

• Informative 1

42 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

Thanks. Where does one find this? I never get anything useful like this emailed. Same for range closures for hunting license classes, would be helpful if they would actually tell you stuff like this so one can plan things.

Hmmm... I'm not sure exactly where it was... but some months ago I was on the NJ Dept of Fish & Wildlife website and there was an option to sign up for email notices. I filled it out because I figured there might be some useful info that I could share with the community here. And, in fact, there has been so I'm glad I did it.

I'll fish around (pun intended!) on their website tonight and see if I can find that exact link again. If I do, I'll share it here. 

@Malice4you Edit: Update... yup, I'm almost 100% sure this is what I did (see link below). This page gives you the option to receive emails tailored to your interests. Just plug in your email and follow the prompts!  I'll continue to post items here anyway, but if any of you use one or more of the WMAs regularly, it might be useful to sign up for their notices. 

NJDEP | New Jersey Fish and Wildlife | E-Mail Lists

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

Thanks. Where does one find this? I never get anything useful like this emailed. Same for range closures for hunting license classes, would be helpful if they would actually tell you stuff like this so one can plan things.

Go to the top of this page look for email lists. Sign up for your poison  

https://www.nj.gov/dep/fgw/contact.htm

• Like 1