MrAceJD

Selling new in packaging MEPROLIGHT Mepro Tru-Dot Fixed tritium Day and Night Pistol Sights, Compatible with H&K USP Full Size, Tactical,Expert Model, Yellow Orange dots AND HK USP 9mm ten-round mags (full size USP 9mm)

I have seven TWO HK USP 9mm full size 10-round magazines.   They are all in original packaging.  I recently sold the pistol.   I know they go for around $49 discounted online.  I will sell them for $25 each plus whatever shipping is.   I would rather sell the lot but am fine breaking it up also.  

Also selling:  

MEPROLIGHT Mepro Tru-Dot Fixed tritium Day and Night Pistol Sights, Compatible with H&K USP Full Size, Tactical,Expert Model, Yellow Orange dots

Still in packaging...  Brand new.  $75 shipped for the sights.

Thanks!

2022-07-25 23.31.41.jpg

2022-07-25 23.31.59.jpg

2022-07-25 23.32.04.jpg

Also selling a brand new, sealed in packaging 

MEPROLIGHT Mepro Tru-Dot Fixed tritium Day and Night Pistol Sights, Compatible with H&K USP Full Size, Tactical,Expert Model, Yellow Orange dots

Bout them on Amazon for $90.  Will sell them for $75 shipped.  They are brand new in the packaging.  Front and rear...