Just looking to purge and de-clutter a little bit so putting up a number of spare guns, accessories, and optics for sale.  Will be updating this thread as I add more items.  I am located in Middletown NJ but am willing to meet and/or ship at buyer's expense. 

Guns (all firearms must be transferred at an FFL and will only be sold to those with matching DL and FID, happy to discuss which FFL):

1. $1250 - Walther Q5 Match SF 9mm - Lightly used (less than 500 rounds) will come with RMR-compatible plate and 6 magazines (4 factory 10 rounders and 2 factory 15's perm pinned to 10)
  2. $850 - Ruger 10/22 - Customized Ruger 10/22 based on basic Ruger receiver and bolt. Includes Kidd Barrel, Trigger pack, Rail, Charging Handle, and other upgrades.  Victor Company Titan stock.

Accessories

1. $375 - Modlite OKW package, includes light body, OKW head, Arisaka in-line Keymod mount, and Unity hot button (pic model) SOLD

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

IMG_8074.JPEG

IMG_8076.JPEG

IMG_8078.JPEG

IMG_8079.JPEG

IMG_8133.JPEG

IMG_8135.JPEG

IMG_8137.JPEG

IMG_8138.JPEG

IMG_8174.JPEG

IMG_8175.JPEG

IMG_8176.JPEG