GFarra31

Proven Arms & Outfitters...anyone here buy from them?

Hello all,

I'm considering taking the easy route with my P320 and ordering an RXP slide with Romeo red dot already mounted.     Has anyone on here bought anything from Proven Arms?    Reputable retailer?   They have the RXP slide for $530.....a little more money that going the adapter plate/red dot route plus I get taller iron sights as a backup.

https://www.provenoutfitters.com/

Thank you, George

@Tunaman, So i did alot of reading on how to get a red dot on my P320.   My slide is optics ready, but the rear irons are part of the plate.   I was originally going to do a bobro plate with the rear sight, a dawson suppressor height front sight, and a holoson 507c.   I want to keep the irons for back up purposes only.    This is my range gun and God forbid my home defense gun.    I will never carry this everyday if I went down the CC road now that it is available to us.

When I too into consideration the costs of my original set up it came close to the $530 asking price of the RXP slide at Proven Arms.   So I did some reading on the Romeo1Pro and I recognize that the SIG optic is not as reliable as an RMR or Holson......but I think i am okay with that considering my intended use of this gun.   The RXP slide gives me better future options versus my current slide.   I'd have the opportunity to swap to a better optic later down the road with just a mounting plate and my back up irons stay in place.

Thoughts on my thinking here?

Thanks, George