Sudsy

Nearly complete deer hunting black powder setup

I'm getting away from percussion and more into era based flintlock so this can go............

Here's a nearly complete deer hunting black powder setup. Everything you need except the jag for the range rod and a primer cap holder:

Traditions Hawken .50 percussion rifle 

This is not a "newer" Traditions rifle. This gun is from back when they made far far better quality then they do now. I'm the original owner and have had it for close to 30 years. It's an unusually accurate gun - you're welcome to shoot it before buying.

Additional stuff that goes with it:

Box of 30 maxiball conicals
Tin of 100 percussion caps
Pound container of Pyrodex
Brass powder flask
Brass powder measure
Nipple wrench
Antler nipple pick
Custom loading block
Ball starter
Range rod

Barrel has some minor pitting on the outside around the nipple but the bore is clean. Like an idiot I missed cleaning the outside around the nip before putting it away for the winter many years ago. This in no way effects (affects? I never get this word right) its functionality.

I 100% stand behind my claim of it's accuracy. Again, you are welcome to shoot it before buying as a guest at my club, CJRP, in Jackson.

$290 - located in Manalapan NJ

20220707_171205.thumb.jpg.cc0982bf94cc51f8e425d894e93a87b8.jpg20220707_171231.thumb.jpg.3ca45b5f86cd953ed6c009d99bbbe83f.jpg

• Like 2