revenger

training for 911

can the NJ 2A groups request that the NJ AG create a training SOP for 911 call takers  for when the karens start to call 911 when they see or think a citizen is carrying a gun.   This will most certainly happen with our new found rights.

question 1 from the 911 operator on a call like that should start like :    911       "what makes YOU think he has a gun and is not legally allowed to have it"

Karen     "I'm scared,       I think he's a bad guy"

well we know how it plays out from here.   what do you think.

they should be trained to educate the caller that it is legally allowed to carry a gun in nj now.

but we all know what's gonna happen. something's gonna happen within the next year or so, and it'll just happen to be someone who's gotten a carry permit.

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, revenger said:

can the NJ 2A groups request that the NJ AG create a training SOP for 911 call takers  for when the karens start to call 911 when they see or think a citizen is carrying a gun.   This will most certainly happen with our new found rights.

question 1 from the 911 operator on a call like that should start like :    911       "what makes YOU think he has a gun and is not legally allowed to have it"

Karen     "I'm scared,       I think he's a bad guy"

well we know how it plays out from here.   what do you think.

@revenger I think it's a great idea once the NJ state AG forces reluctant CLEO's and Judges to do what the law says regarding carry permits. Right now the 2A groups---I can't speak for all of them---are concerned with a whole host of "whack-A-mole" situations, the most important of which is the failure of the NJSP to pull a new ID card--complete with thumbprint and color photo--out of their asses so NJ CLEO's can resume issuing yellow cards (NJFPID's). Right now some towns are all out of F**ks and issuing the old way, thereby actually breaking Murphy's new Gun Control 3.0 law. And I have people on the inside telling me NJSP is now approving first time applicants using the old system.

This is a target-rich environment as far as letters to the AG, NJSP, Assignment Judges, etc. We could really use some help and would be glad if you rolled up your sleeves and picked your favorite issue to write about! Ideas don't have to come strictly from "2A Groups".

---Rosey

Being "Well-Regulated" at the time of the founding of this Country:

No photo description available.