BlueOrbit

County by County?

Just now, CMJeepster said:

I was at my LGS yesterday.  They informed me that the lib judge assigned to do permits here in Mercer was refusing to sign permits.  That judge has been replaced with a Christie appointed judge and allegedly permits are starting to come out.  No other info than that.

The latest GFH podcast mentioned that the first two permits were issued in Mercer County. Also, the latest map above from @Krdshrk shows them as unrestricted too (though HGs listed, which I am not sure what to make of), which would be awesome.

• Informative 1

2 minutes ago, Xtors said:

The latest GFH podcast mentioned that the first two permits were issued in Mercer County. Also, the latest map above from @Krdshrk shows them as unrestricted too (though HGs listed, which I am not sure what to make of), which would be awesome.

I just wanted to spread the knowledge that was conveyed to me yesterday from a trusted source.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

I just wanted to spread the knowledge that was conveyed to me yesterday from a trusted source.

My Trusted source is @gunforhire - Anthony had it mentioned on his Podcast on Sunday that Mercer was moving, as well as corroborating evidence from a CNJFO member who's permit is moving forward, and another FB post on the Syndicate group that said they got theirs in Mercer.

15 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

My Trusted source is @gunforhire - Anthony had it mentioned on his Podcast on Sunday that Mercer was moving, as well as corroborating evidence from a CNJFO member who's permit is moving forward, and another FB post on the Syndicate group that said they got theirs in Mercer.

I trust him too and my source of info is also heavily involved in CNJFO.

On 8/25/2022 at 6:50 PM, Xtors said:

Thanks. Any idea the reasoning behind this? Other than, say, making life more difficult for us proles?

The courts being involved goes back to prohibition. During that time, police chiefs issued liquor licenses to ineligible people that paid a bribe. It resulted in laws being written, which included the judiciary in the licensure review process. Consequently, a similar scheme was written into law for issuing carry permits.

Per Gloucester Twp PD, when I called for an Update:

"We are over 60days behind, getting them over to the courts, we have not received any back. We keep getting backed up with 12 people a day keep calling looking for updates. There is nothing to do, but wait until we call you. The more we get called for updates, the longer it is going to take"....

• Agree 1
  • FacePalm 1

3 hours ago, ShootersShooter said:

830845922_ZSmallVacateRescind_com.thumb.jpg.3377ba98294df66259e1a8bb9db5511c.jpgI originally had a permit in Ocean County with the infamous Gizinski Restriction letter attached. On Oct. 28, I received a vacate/rescind court order from Judge Ryan following a letter of request a week earlier.

Did you have too send a vacate letter to the court or did you just received the vacate letter in the mail? 

3 hours ago, bobabooey said:

Did you have too send a vacate letter to the court or did you just received the vacate letter in the mail? 

Simply email Judge Ryan’s law clerk, she’ll get the rescind order started. They must be doing many.

Jessica M. Layton

Law Clerk to the Honorable Guy P. Ryan, P.J.Cr.

Superior Court of New Jersey, Ocean Vicinage

120 Hooper Avenue, Courtroom 12

Toms River, N.J. 08754

Tel: 732-504-0700, Ext. 64239

E-mail: [email protected]

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone have any info out of Morris Co? I read a few members were issued early on but nothing but cricket's since.

According to Denville PD they have not received any back from the courts yet.

Currently at day 71 and I don't know if it has been sent to the courts yet.

On 10/30/2022 at 7:33 PM, kirk2022 said:

As of this past Thursday 10/27/22    Cumberland county has issued 104 Non Restricted Permits to Carry.

Where did you get this information? Do you know how many they approve in every batch? I submitted my app on 9/19 and haven't heard anything from the court or PD about the status of my app.

4 hours ago, Chad-williams said:

Where did you get this information? Do you know how many they approve in every batch? I submitted my app on 9/19 and haven't heard anything from the court or PD about the status of my app.

I was in the group last Thursday that were in front of the Judge.      Dont know what PD you used, But there were people in court from Vineland, Bridgeton, and Millville

My application has been with the Mercer County Superior Court for 70 days. The man who receives the application and sends it to the judge and back to the PD stated my application was received (Aug 26) and in the 50s. Therefore there are less than 60 people ahead of me and I'm still waiting. I understand someone mentioned on October 13th that Mercer issued two permits, as of today I still have not. At this rate, there has to be some sort of delay.

• FacePalm 1

6 hours ago, GodStrength said:

My application has been with the Mercer County Superior Court for 70 days. The man who receives the application and sends it to the judge and back to the PD stated my application was received (Aug 26) and in the 50s. Therefore there are less than 60 people ahead of me and I'm still waiting. I understand someone mentioned on October 13th that Mercer issued two permits, as of today I still have not. At this rate, there has to be some sort of delay.

They allegedly changed judges from and anti to a pro (appointed by Christie).