BlueOrbit

County by County?

4 minutes ago, Jeffreynmb said:

No, sorry. I didn’t ask because I was to happy to hear it was signed. I dropped my paperwork with Hamilton on oct 8th. Hamilton sent it to the court Dec 4th. If that helps any

You’re news inspired me to call myself and I was told the same thing. Hopefully next week we can go to pick them up.

28 minutes ago, Tariq said:

You’re news inspired me to call myself and I was told the same thing. Hopefully next week we can go to pick them up.

Mine was signed last Friday and no word from the township so far this week. Wondering if they get batch up when sent back to the township.

Just picked up my permit with BS restrictions. She doesn't have a procedure yet for adding guns to a permit but she said people who apply after the law change won't have this restriction. That's a load of crap but I'll deal with it for now.

• Informative 1

16 minutes ago, Xtors said:

Just picked up my permit with BS restrictions. She doesn't have a procedure yet for adding guns to a permit but she said people who apply after the law change won't have this restriction. That's a load of crap but I'll deal with it for now.

Congrats!  What are the restrictions?  I’m hoping to get the call this week as well.

I didn't get an order but guns i qualified with are on permit. The no restriction box is checked

25 minutes ago, Xtors said:

Can only carry the qual gun, must have copy of court order.

I have been waiting 154 days so far. When my permit is issued if there is a court order restricting me to the handguns I qualified with I will file a motion to vacate the court order within 24 hours of receiving my permit.

I will hand deliver that paperwork to the court myself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xtors said:

Is the see court order box checked?

3 hours ago, brucin said:

I have been waiting 154 days so far. When my permit is issued if there is a court order restricting me to the handguns I qualified with I will file a motion to vacate the court order within 24 hours of receiving my permit.

I will hand deliver that paperwork to the court myself.

Not being wise but please post how that goes. FWIW, she said to call back in a month regarding amending the list of qual guns. Basically it sounded like they don't know what to do yet. Much to my annoyance she said people who applied after the law change will be able to carry anything. 

2 hours ago, Vdep217 said:

Is the see court order box checked?

That's a bingo.

1 hour ago, Jeffreynmb said:

She called me this morning. You should be getting called soon, I’d think.

I would hope so but I’m not feeling confident.  Then if I call to check then I’m afraid she’ll get upset and say if I haven’t called then it’s not ready and possibly put me at the bottom of her list because she feels I’m annoying her.

The state will tell you that no guns listed on your carry permit means you can’t carry any. :D

I’d think it means you can carry any pistol you own, but that’s just my opinion 

Congrats on getting the permit!

On 8/26/2022 at 2:26 PM, Cheflife15 said:

I have a feeling Middlesex county is going to be rough. I'm in Piscataway and I can't even set up a day to drop off my paperwork. The guy who does is on his 4 week vacation and he's also notorious for not calling people back. Not looking forward to the experience. 

I'm in Piscataway also and this doesn't sound very encouraging. 

18 minutes ago, BlueOrbit said:

Did you try reading the law?....

That's what I'm asking for. Thanks for being helpful on the public forum.   you must be super cool in real life. 

I'm yet to see anything definitive that says my permit and court order wouldn't be valid. All I've seen are some screen shots of emails back and forth. It would've been nice to see something legitimate. 

12 minutes ago, BlueOrbit said:

Did you try reading the law?....

Answering a legit question about the origin of information with a snarky D-bag snotty attitude is a dick move.  Your post was unhelpful. You did not answer the question with anything useful, so what was the point of your post, because it certainly wasn't to be helpful or kind. 

Does it make you feel smart or superior to be a dick?

• Agree 1
  • FacePalm 1