revenger

Delaware ccw

Im considering possibly retiring to Delaware,   anyone familiar with their process.    I read the requirement and it says you need 5 references from the county you live in that have known you for at least a year.   that seems like a NJ thing to prevent anyone from applying.    anyone have any first hand experience with this or any other Delaware tips   Thanks

7 hours ago, revenger said:

Im considering possibly retiring to Delaware,   anyone familiar with their process.    I read the requirement and it says you need 5 references from the county you live in that have known you for at least a year.   that seems like a NJ thing to prevent anyone from applying.    anyone have any first hand experience with this or any other Delaware tips   Thanks

I have a Florida non resident CCW that is also honored in Delaware and much easier to get.

From a carrying perspective, it's easier to get a nonresident AZ/UT/VA/FL permit for Delaware, and move to southern Chester county Pennsylvania by the Delaware border.  Granted, I know this doesn't help if one is moving to a Delaware beach town.

Carrying isnt the ONLY reason to move to a free state, but I think it's a big one.