Wow...LA Police Gear does have really good prices. I just ordered this bag from them....along with some other goodies! :p

Lots of nice bags on closeout too!!!...

http://www.lapolicegear.com/5thpabag.html

http://www.lapolicegear.com/force-multi ... molle.html

http://www.lapolicegear.com/maxpedition ... ckage.html

http://www.lapolicegear.com/tactical-de ... t-bag.html <<< This one is really nice @ $17.50!!!

Just be careful I went on the site and wound up ordered 433 dollars worth of stuff that I don't need

expensive range bag

Its almost as bad as me just ordering 1k rounds of .357 Sig and I don't even own a .357 Sig gun

$39 range bag cost me $90+ :lol:

I didn't even need a range bag, but for the price, why not? Only thing about LA Police Gear is they're not known to have the best customer service. That and sometimes they'll go out of stock on an item, and credit refund you later. This is detailed on the site though, so, its not false advertising-- just a pain. I haven't ran into either problem yet, its just what I've heard and read. But if you're looking for a cheap alternative, why not?

My new range bag just showed up. Report and blurry pics to follow!

bag01.jpg

It's a GunMate, roughly 16" long, 8" wide and 10" deep. The material is pretty sturdy, and all of the hardware and zippers are steel. Well stitched and rugged.

bag02.jpg

The removable velcro dividers are handy. Also includes a nice shoulder strap.

bag03.jpg

Two lockable side gun pouches include removable soft liners.

All in all, well worth $19. Especially considering what some "name brand" range bags sell for. Sure, I could've used an old backpack or something like that, but I like how this keeps everything organized.

Only thing about LA Police Gear is they're not known to have the best customer service. That and sometimes they'll go out of stock on an item, and credit refund you later. This is detailed on the site though, so, its not false advertising-- just a pain. I haven't ran into either problem yet, its just what I've heard and read. But if you're looking for a cheap alternative, why not?

Sadly, this is exactly what happened with the order I just placed. 2 of the 4 items were out of stock. One of them was specifically listed in stock. The other didn't have any indication of being in stock or not. Oh well - not the end of the world. The 2 things that were in stock were the more important things in the order. Now just gotta see how long it takes for them to ship the in stock stuff.

Am I the only one using the free NRA bags? I've got two, the smaller one with the greening lining, and the larger all black one. They don't have as many pockets or lock up the guns like these other bags, but it was free. Did I mention that I paid nothing for it?

I bought two range bags made by Uncle Mike's at Meltzer's last year. They are really good and show no wear yet, don't know if they still have them.

I use this Midway bag

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?p ... ber=259680

It huge.... but it will carry whatver you ever need..... Every time I look..... I find another pocket...

On sale... $39.99 , cannot beat it...

I use the same one - I love it but I need another - I bring tooo much crap to the range with me but I'm set in my ways. :lol:

I ended up buying the Midway bag after reading all the positive reviews here, and it really is a good deal for the price. It holds a ridiculous amount of cr*p. So much so, that it's actually difficult to carry it around when fully loaded. At the last CR clay event I had it loaded up with:

1 set of electronic ear pro

2 sets non-electronic ear pro

2 sets eye pro

1 pair gloves

1 trauma/first aid kit

bug spray

hand wipes

staple gun and staples

bunch of pens

baseball cap

leatherman

6oz bottle of Slip2000

Otis cleaning kit

handful of safety flags

pocket video camera

20-60X spotting scope with tabletop tripod

300 rounds .22

125 rounds of birdshot

140 rounds of .223

150 rounds of 5.45

200 rounds of 9mm.

Obviously the ammo took up a large portion of the bag, but there was still some room left over in case I wanted to throw in some more ammo :D All in all, it was a well spent 40 bux

I use this rolling tool chest. About $20 at WalMart.

1250211021-29309-0.jpg

Holds 4 guns (2 in pouches, 2 in their plastic cases)

2 sets of ears

a handful of foam plugs

3 pairs of glasses

cleaning kit

bug spray

gloves

a spare cap

some tools

a couple of large towels

pens and paper

stapler and staples

a ream size 8 1/2 x 11 box of printed targets

with room to spare, and it's on wheels.

Built pretty well, and it's on wheels.

They messed up my payment plan for the life membership so they sent me a free bag, and they messed that up so they sent me another! Both bags came one day apart, but hell if I'll send it back.