Kn1089

WTS Beretta 1301 Tactical 12Ga LNIB $1250 J131TT18C *Pictures added via link* PRICE REDUCED

Looking to sell my Beretta 1301 Tac. Black, standard stock, extended factory 7 round magazine, WITH replaceable chokes. Gun is like new, with all original packaging, paperwork, and accessories. Has been fired less than 250 rounds, and is in perfect shape. 7+1 round model, made NJ compliant with a 2 round limiter. I bought this gun brand new less than a month ago. I’ll include a Beretta hard plastic, foam lined gun case. I have a 1301 comp incoming, and while I would love to keep the tac, it’s just not practical, so I am letting it go.

Located in 08724, will travel to a ffl for transfer within a reasonable distance. Would prefer not to deal with shipping. 
Please, serious buyers only. Ask any questions and I’ll answer them asap!

https://imgur.com/a/LjsVi9C

IMG_8426.HEIC IMG_8431.HEIC IMG_8436.HEIC IMG_8435.HEIC

9 minutes ago, 15636215 said:

Pics would not open? Brand new member? Interested.

Worse, an Apple user.

The image files are in Apple's proprietary format.  Most browsers do not support the format, so they have to be converted to jpg, or the phone camera has to be set to save images in jpg format.

• Like 2
  • FacePalm 1

Hmm I’m not sure how to get the pics into jpg. Let me see if I can figure it out. I didn’t realize you wouldn’t be able to open them. 

If it’s allowed here, I can text pictures to interested party(ies)

I don’t think my phone will allow me to save an existing picture file as a jpg. Later after work I can/will switch my camera to jpg and repost some pictures. For now if interested I can email you, or text pictures. 

1 hour ago, 15636215 said:

ADMINS look at this one for format??

It's fine - HEIC is iPhone format.

1 hour ago, Kevin N said:

Hmm I’m not sure how to get the pics into jpg. Let me see if I can figure it out. I didn’t realize you wouldn’t be able to open them. 

If it’s allowed here, I can text pictures to interested party(ies)

One suggestion is to upload the photos to an image host like Imgur and then just link the photos here.

53 minutes ago, Jon K said:

Bump, like my 1301 more than my Benelli, and it is much cheaper.

Yes I love it. Shoots like a dream. Especially birdshot. But I can’t really justify keeping it, and the comp. 

48 minutes ago, Kevin N said:

Does anyone have any input?

Just taking a guess, but the files may be too large.  They have to be under 26Mb.  If it is possible, set the camera to a lower resolution, that will crunch the image down to something manageable.  Most of the photos I post are no larger than 2 to 5 mb

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/31/2022 at 9:00 PM, unionm0ney said:

Looking to sell my Beretta 1301 Tac. Black, standard stock, extended factory 7 round magazine, WITH replaceable chokes. Gun is like new, with all original packaging, paperwork, and accessories. Has been fired less than 250 rounds, and is in perfect shape. 7+1 round model, made NJ compliant with a 2 round limiter. I bought this gun brand new less than a month ago. I’ll include a Beretta hard plastic, foam lined gun case. I have a 1301 comp incoming, and while I would love to keep the tac, it’s just not practical, so I am letting it go.

Located in 08724, will travel to a ffl for transfer within a reasonable distance. Would prefer not to deal with shipping. 
Please, serious buyers only. Ask any questions and I’ll answer them asap!

https://imgur.com/a/LjsVi9C

IMG_8426.HEIC 1.72 MB · 63 downloads IMG_8431.HEIC 1.67 MB · 10 downloads IMG_8436.HEIC 1.65 MB · 12 downloads IMG_8435.HEIC 1.58 MB · 7 downloads

IMG_8426.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1