Barms

split a pallet of pavers with me.. you get 50% off..

i need to extend my patio.   its probably going to be that although i need less than 50 square feet, i have to buy the entire pallet which is 100sf.  if you want to partner with me and take the other half the pallet (or even more than half if I use less than 50sf) you can have it for $183.   Pallet delivered to me is $730.   half of $730 = $365 but you can take it for $182.    here is the product:

https://www.techo-bloc.com/shop/slabs/blu-60-slate/   and the color would be "champlain grey"

you'd have to come retrieve it from paramus.   PM me if you are interested we'll discuss the logistics.

I will give a finders fee to anybody who can source this product in LESS than ordering a full pallet.

13 hours ago, Barms said:

i need to extend my patio.   its probably going to be that although i need less than 50 square feet, i have to buy the entire pallet which is 100sf.  if you want to partner with me and take the other half the pallet (or even more than half if I use less than 50sf) you can have it for $183.   Pallet delivered to me is $730.   half of $730 = $365 but you can take it for $182.    here is the product:

https://www.techo-bloc.com/shop/slabs/blu-60-slate/   and the color would be "champlain grey"

you'd have to come retrieve it from paramus.   PM me if you are interested we'll discuss the logistics.

I will give a finders fee to anybody who can source this product in LESS than ordering a full pallet.

Have you tried Wingle Supply? They may allow less than 100 sq ft. I’ve spoken with the owner there before when we were designing our patio, the guy was wicked nice.