CNJ

[SOLD] WTS: Glock G19 GEN5 - Night Sights ($325 + FFL fees)

Hello,

I am new here and looking to sell my two hand guns (I have another post for a Browning 22 1911 what will have a description very similar to this post).

This post is for a Glock G19 GEN5 with night sights that I purchased new from Firearms Support and Storage June of 2019. I have used it a total of two times at RTSP in Union NJ and in it's lifetime it has shot only 172 rounds down range.

It comes with 3 10 round magazines as well as the grips/lock as shown in the photos. I have not used it since prior to covid, so I will give it the best cleaning I can before the sale.

The price is $325 plus FFL transfer fees.

If you have questions or if I can share any other photos, please let me know.

Thank you! 

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

glock-1.png

glock-2.png

glock-3.png

glock-4.png

glock-5.png

Edited by CNJ
Updated title to reflect that the listing has sold.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By lostcyborg
      Both of these handguns have literally zero rounds through them. I wish i was lying, these were both random purchases in the past not thinking of use or need. Both come in their respected boxes with everything that came with them. The Canik does come with a tlr-3 just because it fits well and i have a tlr-1 hl on my glock and my walther pdp pro. 
      First pistol is a Armscor M1911 A2 45 ACP. Comes with one magazine.(10rd) $380.00
      Second is a Canik TP9SF Elite 9mm Comes with Two Magazines(10rd) $370.00
      Cash/Paypal Sorry no trades. All transfers made via NJ FFL. All local laws apply. Buyer pays transfer fees at FFL. My FFL Is Louie GS In Secaucus(I live in bergen co)
      Prices are final and non negotiable. 
      First Come first serve(I’ll take it) will update as needed. 

• By medic2264
      WTS USED GEN 5 GLOCK OVERWATCH PRECISION TAC TRIGGER
      $125 Overwatch precision tac trigger gen5
      $20 Hyve technologies extended magazine release gen 4/5
      I'm in Monmouth County
      The first "I'll take it" followed by a PM
      PM me for questions.

• By Dooly
      17 boxes of Federal 124 grain FMJ.  (9x19mm Parabellum - 9mm Luger)
      $220 local pickup only in northern Bergen County.  Easiest place to meet would be in Paramus or north on rte. 17.  Surrounding burbs near there should be ok as well if agreed.   
      Must have matching ID and FID.  I am in Bergen County.  First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale. 

• https://www.reuters.com/technology/cybersecurity/fbi-says-chinese-hackers-preparing-attack-us-infrastructure-2024-04-18/ "An ongoing Chinese hacking campaign known as Volt Typhoon has successfully gained access to numerous American companies in telecommunications, energy, water and other critical sectors, with 23 pipeline operators targeted, FBI Director Christopher Wray said" "China is developing the "ability to physically wreak havoc on our critical infrastructure at a time of its choosing. Its plan is to land low blows against civilian infrastructure to try to induce panic."   I think this is actually just an elaborate Chinese marketing campaign to sell more radios and cheap survival gear.    
    • The new ATF rule will go a long way to helping Brandon out. ATF Rule Change Creates a Trap for the Unwary › American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
    • I hope you are correct but if you have been paying attention to all the lower court decisions from the left wing circuits we are not doing so good and the communists know this.   while we sit back and wait and wait and wait for a favorable 3rd circuit decision on the mag limits and sensitive places the anti-american legislators around the country, even in what was once considered 100% pro gun states are passing laws with contempt for the Bruen decision knowing that they are only playing out the clock until they get a favorable ( activist ) supreme court again.  which can be as early as this november.  I  believe the 3rd circuit will not rule on our cases until after the election and we all know why..