NICS Wait time

Folks, don’t you realize that gun purchases are up substantially with the Bruen decision?  People are buying like crazy to get carry guns so they can submit an application.  This has a big impact on NICS delays.  I don’t like it either, but I doubt the state is going to ramp up to speed up the process.  Democrats are the biggest gun salespeople.  Every time they talk about gun restrictions, people flock to gun stores and buy up what is available.  This has also contributed to longer than usual NICS delays.  It sucks, but we’re going to have to deal with it until the panic buying slows down. 

19 minutes ago, Jon K said:

Where is the NRA and others with the litigation? Missing in action once again I suppose, on day 5 myself...

The NRA has not led the fight on ANY NJ issue, but continues to cite their "support" for the actions taken by others and mail fund raising letters. When my membership expires it will not be renewed.

1 hour ago, ShootersShooter said:

The NRA has not led the fight on ANY NJ issue, but continues to cite their "support" for the actions taken by others and mail fund raising letters. When my membership expires it will not be renewed.

Sadly I agree, and most of my money goes to others that actually do something.

I thought after three days and no NCIS response we can get our stuff, but no gun store has the guts t do that...

23 minutes ago, ShootersShooter said:

As you see in my signature, I found other organizations to support, all with a good track record of working to correct NJ over regulation. Apparently the three day rule is one of the other rights we have to lament. 

More rights lost to the cold civil war we are losing......

9:45 AM: 10/26/2022 1544 submissions are currently in the queue. We are working on (Friday) 10/21/2022 work.

10 minutes ago, ESB said:

Anyone know current NICS wait time?   Waiting 12 days so far.  

12 days is too long. Call your ffl

1 hour ago, ShootersShooter said:

I did a NIC in Shooters Wednesday afternoon and was told 5-6day was what they were seeing.

Jeeze.

Guess there are still a lot of folks picking up their carry guns.

Glad i took care of it last year...