revenger

c christie

The hospital will use bonds, grants, and cash on hand to fund the project, Cooper spokeswoman Wendy Marano said. Officials on Monday did not say if state money would help subsidize the expansion.

cash on hand - Covid bucks?

Officials did not say if state money being used? 

Check what their worth in few years.

19 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Hmmmm….no one cares about the two candidates who have the least chance of getting the nomination have to say. 

• Agree 2

18 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Hmmmm….no one cares about the two candidates who have the least chance of getting the nomination have to say. 

I know Tex. Just a little factoid to give you a Lizzo Sized Chuckle while you're barbecuing tonight.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

I know Tex. Just a little factoid to give you a Lizzo Sized Chuckle while you're barbecuing tonight.

But your comment about Christie giving Pence ‘a run for the money’ made me laugh. 

Everyone knows Christie can’t run! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

LOL   

The pigman is scared to show his face on the boardwalk in SSH near his corrupt payoff Bay Head house since the last time the crowd tore it a new pig rectum - harassing the lying scumbag. Sent the pig waddling off scared.   Fatso is also being paid by the rats to attack Trump.

Pigman stole so much Sandy Recovery money for his bribers - the scams were epic but as long as he cut the NJ rats in they all went 3 monkeys.  

49 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

I’m actually stunned he’s making another run at this.  Maybe it ups his price tag for the next job at CNN. 

Christie is nothing other than opposition to Trump. He has zero chance of getting the nomination, he’s just trying to keep himself relevant. 

News flash, Crispy Cream, you became irrelevant the moment you were no longer the governor of NJ. 
Even then, not many people outside of NJ knew, or cared who you were. 

8 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Christie is nothing other than opposition to Trump. He has zero chance of getting the nomination, he’s just trying to keep himself relevant. 

News flash, Crispy Cream, you became irrelevant the moment you were no longer the governor of NJ. 
Even then, not many people outside of NJ knew, or cared who you were. 

That’s my point, he’s not relevant or opposition to Trump.  He was more widely heard as a pundit than a candidate.