galapoola

Federal Judge Blocks Delaware’s ‘Ghost Gun’ Ban

This case happened at the federal district level in Delaware. NJ, PA & DE are in the same district, number 3. I know at the appeals level (say if this case got appealed by the state of DE) that decision is for all the states in the district. So any favorable appeals court decision in PA or DE is law for NJ also. How about at the district level? Does this case have power in NJ?

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/fpc-court-victory-federal-judge-blocks-delawares-ghost-gun-ban/

I'm thinking that the communist governors and legislatures have figured out that by fighting this to a higher level court will only cause this ruling to affect all the states in what their perverted minds  is badly.

Delaware is going to be forced to "take one for the team" on this as if they fight it then NJ and PA will loose.  So as I type this murphy and PA gov are on a conference call with DE governor telling them not to fight it.