AJ214

WTB/WTT BCM AR / rifle

Hello,

I’ve been keeping a lookout for a decent mid level AR and figured I’d throw up a WTB here.

I’ve got a few different trade options in the form of ammo, handguns and long guns or maybe training(?). No must-have furniture, I’m not that fussy. Thanks for looking. 

I have this one available...

BKF lower, CMC 3.5lb Single Stage Flat Bow Drop-In Trigger group, cerakoted BKF LPK, Rhino R-23 Magwell Grip, Magpul moe Grip, VLTOR A5 buffer tube/H3 heavy buffer/Spring, MFT Minimalist stock, adjustable Stock Lock from Cross Armory, BKF upper, Ballistic Advantage Hanson 14.5” 5.56 1:7 twist Barrel with low profile gas block and nickel boron coated feed ramp extension, mid length melonite gas tube, Fortis RED pinned muzzle brake, Faxon M16 BCG, Fortis Clutch charging handle, 13” slim MLOK hand guard, one poly rail scales panel, one poly rail scales handstop, EOTech 512 Holosight, Vortex 3x flip magnifier, custom midnight bronze cerakote on all painted parts. 

I am looking to raise cash only, asking $1800 with optics, $1500 without

VgvtpiK.jpg

3 hours ago, AJ214 said:

Let’s see…

I have the cm4 with all the upgrades and they cerakoted the barrel od.  I'd have to get pics as I was just thinking about this last night as it sits in the safe.  Only 30rounds of 77gr imi razor core down the barrel. LMT ambi handle and swapped to a OD green Colt buffer tube also had them polish the ramps.

https://centurionarms.com/firearms/midweight-cm4-complete-rifle/