Bushmaster1313

Which wallet to hold Carry Permit and 2 page order

Anyone find a good wallet to hold the permit and a folded up two page Order that goes with it.

I ordered a wallet made to hold a U.S. Passport in a sleeve and a CDC vaccination card behind a clear plastic screen.  Based on the the published dimensions with the wallet it looks like the laminated permit will fit behind the clear plastic screen.

717X-6HLYqL._AC_SX679_.jpg   

I'm looking for something to just hold the PTC card that is separate from my wallet and easy to access that is not near where I will be carrying my gun.  I don't want to have to reach near my gun to show my PTC card.      

Makes sense.  I figure I’ll reconsider where I carry my wallet; it’s been in my right hip pocket since I first had a wallet, but that puts it too close to my planned 4* carry position if I’m asked to show ID. 

Not sure how big the card is, But I had my FID card laminated and put that in a ridged baseball card holder with a small piece of tape in it to stop from falling out. Fits in my pants or jacket inside pocket. 

I've changed it a few times when I see it scratched up or the edge showing wear.

23 hours ago, leo-польд said:

honestly this two page order is a pain, I keep forgetting it. I did many copies and place them in car, jackets etc for now. but looking for the better suggestion too.

What's the 2 page order? 

On 11/24/2022 at 8:36 AM, leo-польд said:

honestly this two page order is a pain, I keep forgetting it. I did many copies and place them in car, jackets etc for now. but looking for the better suggestion too.

Scan it, reduce size and print it on a size of paper that fits or can be folded to fit?