brocglock23

Reintroducing myself

Just wanted to pop back in and say hi. Been getting back into firearms more recently and backing away from Jeep Life a little more. Happy to be back and catch up with all the new laws and fun firearms that have came out. Been about 6 years since I’ve last bought anything but just did the change of address and updated my firearms ID card after moving. Washington Twp (Gloucester County) was amazing with communication and getting the permits. Literally a week. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, brocglock23 said:

Just wanted to pop back in and say hi. Been getting back into firearms more recently and backing away from Jeep Life a little more. Happy to be back and catch up with all the new laws and fun firearms that have came out. Been about 6 years since I’ve last bought anything but just did the change of address and updated my firearms ID card after moving. Washington Twp (Gloucester County) was amazing with communication and getting the permits. Literally a week. 

If you want any new guns give me a call I got my FFL (home based) and have all the same distributors as the gun shops but don't charge their insane prices. I'm in upper Deerfield 856-364-1031 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 8:17 PM, brocglock23 said:

Welcome back! If you need then a high-quality gun safe for your firearms, call or visit The Safe Keeper. The Las Vegas safe store has a lot of safes for any need with nationwide delivery, and they are an authorized dealer of American safe manufacturers such as Fort Knox, Browning etc.

• Like 1