SellingSomeThings

SOLD WTS - Unused Beretta CX4 Storm 9mm 16.6" Barrel - $500

South Brunswick, NJ

Color: Flat Dark Earth

Listing I bought it from Beretta CX4 Storm For Sale 9mm JX4922105M 082442942704 16.6 20 Round Flat Dark Earth (grabagun.com)

I bought this during the pandemic but never actually used it. I don't think there is a way to inspect a firearm to see if it's never been shot but if you know a way you are welcome to take it apart and you will see that I've never used it. This is the first firearm I ever bought, because a PCC seemed like a safe and comfortable first for me. However now that I'm comfortable with other things, a PCC no longer seems very useful.

Included:

3 10-round Beretta brand magazines

2 Beretta brand stock spacers

Altogether new, all of this would go for $710.99 (firearm) + $22.00 (2 stock spacers) + $105 (3 magazines) = $837.99

I'm asking $500 + the FFL costs.

I can also sell along with it (or separately) a Holosun 515CM red dot sight for $200.

I'd prefer not to take pictures of it as I don't like having firearms in my camera roll, but if it would really help I would consider it. If you would like to inspect it in person before deciding I'm totally fine with that, and you will see there are absolutely no dents or even smudges anywhere on it, it looks brand new.

First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

@Blueskybob gets first dibs to purchase the rifle - once a price is listed and "taken" then it's gone unless that deal somehow falls through.  @RUTGERS95 would get it if that happens.

@SellingSomeThings - it's up to you to do your research on pricing before putting up the listing.

• Like 3