RUTGERS95

9mm $245 delivered

24 minutes ago, eyeinstine said:

Nice to see prices to continue falling back to somewhat normal prices.. With the cost of primers, it almost doesnt pay to reload 9mm like in the past...

How much was shipping on this case?

Total with shipping was just shy of $245.  About $12. for shipping.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Ditto!  1K ordered. Cheaper than steel 9mm for re-loadable brass ammo! Best deal out there right now!

agree.  nothing even close, hell on our board wolf steel cased sold for 260..nuts

the tula for 313 delivered is a good deal too.  granted it's tula but my kids' shoot now so it's good cheap ammo for them at the range

• Agree 1

Got my 1K today.  They are shipping Buffalo "Adrenaline" that sells for $350 per 1K before tax and shipping in place of the ZSR.  The head stamps are all ZSR so it's the same stuff.  Looks great and a great deal if it shoots well!

Checked out some online comments and it is clean shooting.  Sill available @ $245 shipped but they will send the Adrenaline ammo as a substitute.

• Informative 1

On 11/15/2022 at 4:44 PM, DirtyDigz said:

In for another 1k.

haha, I just ordered another 1k for a 'why the hell not'  I"m sitting on a nice stash of 9mm, so much so I am contemplating either buying a cx4 or starting to shoot pistols with both hands!

31 minutes ago, RUTGERS95 said:

guys this is still up, have now gone through almost 3k of this (another 2k delivered yesterday) and it runs like a top!  Not too dirty, accurate enough

Thanks for the update. I ordered 9 and .45 Colt. 

41 minutes ago, dajonga said:

Thanks for the update. I ordered 9 and .45 Colt. 

no worries, just trying to give everyone an update and option as it's the cheapest ammo by far.  Was down your way yesterday and was going to stop in but arrived after you guys closed.

On 10/4/2022 at 12:26 AM, RUTGERS95 said:

https://ammomart.com/zsr-9mm-115gr-fmj-1000-rounds

good stuff, nato primers, under the radar Turkish 9mm  I've shot about 2300rds of this stuff with only 1 ftf

This deal is still alive! Another 1K for me!:)

• Like 1