Mrs. Peel

Unsung Hero Stops Mass Shooter - Colion Noir Interview

Wow! What a DGU story... watch this video! Honestly, I don't throw the word "hero" around lightly, but this guy, Raul... again, just wow. Pin a medal on his chest. I'm not going to give any "spoilers" - just watch it. So many interesting lessons you can take from this story....

It aggravates me to no end that I never even heard of this remarkable event through our biased, anti-2A mainstream media. I have always believed that DGU stories, even remarkably dramatic ones like this, are too often buried by the press. Frankly, from a PR perspective, I think even the 2A orgs have dropped the ball on covering DGU stories properly! You really need a video interview like this one (which, after all, is easily disseminated), as opposed to a few sentences printed in a hard copy NRA magazine.  I'm so glad this man's story is being brought to light by Colion Noir - and that he wants to cover more of these. Bravo!

(6) This Armed Citizen Stopped A Mass Shooting & The Main Stream Media Didn't Want To Cover It - CNP 18 - YouTube

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

NRA did put his story out there, as well as other places.  

Yeeeessss! You are correct. I just did a search and see now that he was even on Tucker Carlson - and the NRA put that video on their channel. Good on them both.

I'm shocked I never heard of this, but I'm not a regular Tucker Carlson viewer - just catch his stuff occasionally on YouTube. Stories like this do NOT get enough coverage! Meanwhile, the media is so obsessed about school shooters, they give them wall-to-wall coverage (probably just creating more copycats in doing so). Maddening!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.