M1152

NJ LAWMAKERS ANNOUNCE PLANS TO DESTROY RIGHT TO CARRY

On 11/26/2022 at 12:55 PM, FairbanksRusty said:

Danielsen sure changed his tune since last year. Wonder if all the no-show state jobs thrown his way and to his wife has anything to do with it? 

according to datauniverse he’s been in the state pension for 22 months and the wife has 41 months so not likely the payoff for this one unless it was if you don't do it we’ll replace you both, who knows

3 hours ago, FairbanksRusty said:

Found this on Reddit from Danielsen’s FB. 

Danielsen sure changed his tune since last year. Wonder if all the no-show state jobs thrown his way and to his wife has anything to do with it? 

There is a post there today saying he was spotted at RTSP buying a Sig.  

• FacePalm 1

Danielson has a cushy 6 figure  job with the state as head of the Franklin Twp sewer authority. He is also a NJ assemblyman. His whole livelihood depends on NJ Government so he must vote with them or he will be out of a job. In short Murphy got  him by the balls..

31 minutes ago, DAHL said:

Danielson has a cushy 6 figure  job with the state as head of the Franklin Twp sewer authority. He is also a NJ assemblyman. His whole livelihood depends on NJ Government so he must vote with them or he will be out of a job. In short Murphy got  him by the balls..

The problem isn’t his vote. It’s his authorship and cheerleading of the bill. 

8 minutes ago, EngineerJet said:

I'm friends with someone who works there. This is confirmed.

This is why, even though RTSP Randolph is 5-10 minutes from my house, I joined Gun for Hire yesterday. Support those that support you.

I won't be doing business with RTSP anymore. 

I emailed them a month ago, as well, requesting they support our rights and refuse him any sales or service. Obviously, they can choose to do business with anyone they'd like, its their right. But its also my right to spend money with an organization that not only cares about our rights but, rather, actively and aggressively fights for our rights.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, g17owner said:

This is why, even though RTSP Randolph is 5-10 minutes from my house, I joined Gun for Hire yesterday. Support those that support you.

I won't be doing business with RTSP anymore. 

I emailed them a month ago, as well, requesting they support our rights and refuse him any sales or service. Obviously, they can choose to do business with anyone they'd like, its their right. But its also my right to spend money with an organization that not only cares about our rights but, rather, actively and aggressively fights for our rights.

People accuse me of cancel culture for saying I will never buy from them again. But what If I posed a scenario? Let's say Hitler came into your establishment (with no power, just a civilian now). No one would blink twice if you kicked him out. Now this is an extreme example and I am not comparing the severity of Hitler to any politician, but the principle still stands. He stands for something that goes against every fiber of our freedom loving soul, I dont blame people for refusing to do business with an establishment that does business with him.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, EngineerJet said:

I'm friends with someone who works there. This is confirmed.

judging from some of the postings on Reddit he’s almost a regular there now. Did your friend tell you this? Another poster said Danielson AKA “a gun owner” (Danielson’s words not ours) had issues operating the slide lock.

1 minute ago, EngineerJet said:

People accuse me of cancel culture for saying I will never buy from them again. But what If I posed a scenario? Let's say Hitler came into your establishment (with no power, just a civilian now). No one would blink twice if you kicked him out. Now this is an extreme example and I am not comparing the severity of Hitler to any politician, but the principle still stands. He stands for something that goes against every fiber of our freedom loving soul, I dont blame people for refusing to do business with an establishment that does business with him.

I am against the whole "cancel culture" thing and Im not out there advocating for a boycott or anything like that. I am making a personal choice to not do business with them even though it comes at somewhat of an inconvenience for me to do so.

The fact is that they are selling a ton of CC guns, charging $165-$200 for CCW quals, selling safes with steel cables to use in your car and so forth. But then they are doing business with the very guy that is forcing through a bill to eviscerate the same right they are profiting off of.

In the last 6 months, I have spent at least $2k-$3 there. I wish I would have spent it at GFH.

Also, I attended the full assembly vote, in person. Its a different experience than watching the live stream. This guy mocks us and his attitude is horrendous. I wanted to scream at him from the balcony.

• Like 1

I, too, oppose the whole "cancel culture" mindset. That said, I also believe everyone is free to decide who to do business with and say so openly without being rebuked for that decision. Simply stating your position and, if you choose to, your reasons is not the same as calling for others to follow suit.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShootersShooter said:

I, too, oppose the whole "cancel culture" mindset. That said, I also believe everyone is free to decide who to do business with and say so openly without being rebuked for that decision. Simply stating your position and, if you choose to, your reasons is not the same as calling for others to follow suit.  

Exactly, Cancel culture is telling everyone not to shop there. People can do what they want.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EngineerJet said:

Exactly, Cancel culture is telling everyone not to shop there. People can do what they want.

Exactly. From what I've seen, the whole point of cancel culture is to destroy a company or person's relationships, income, reputation and more. That is not my goal at all. I want them to hear my voice and have a change of heart so that I can resume doing business there. In my mind, this does not need to be "goodbye forever". 

• Agree 1

The second amendment supporters don't have the votes to stop this bill from passing but can make some noise so the public better understands the issue. Ultimately this egregious bill, after Czar Murphy signs it into law, will be challenged in court, but the testimony and opposition by patriots needs to be heard and go on the public record. The arrogance of our representatives to believe that going against the constitution and bill of rights is right says it all. This bill was never about gun safety it is about CONTROL, the way the Nazi's did it.

16 hours ago, samiam said:

Got an email from ANJRPC about mid-day indicating that it went before some Senate committee today, but no follow-up indicating action taken. 

Do you have to opt-in to receive these emails from ANJRPC or something? I have been a member for a while now and never get anything from them.

(28) Are you presently, or have you ever been a member of any organization which advocates or approves the commission of acts of force and violence, either
to overthrow the Government of the United States or of this State, or which seeks to deny others their rights under the Constitution of either the United States or
the State of New Jersey? If yes, list name and address of organization(s).

Unless he answers yes to question 28 he is falsifying his application.  start using the system against them.  what town does he live in,  maybe a certified letter from strikeforce to the police chief to make him aware of this guys application.  maybe strikeforce can can file a complaint and get his FID revoked.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

6 minutes ago, revenger said:

(28) Are you presently, or have you ever been a member of any organization which advocates or approves the commission of acts of force and violence, either
to overthrow the Government of the United States or of this State, or which seeks to deny others their rights under the Constitution of either the United States or
the State of New Jersey? If yes, list name and address of organization(s).

Unless he answers yes to question 28 he is falsifying his application.  start using the system against them.  what town does he live in,  maybe a certified letter from strikeforce to the police chief to make him aware of this guys application.  maybe strikeforce can can file a complaint and get his FID revoked.

excellent idea.

On 12/3/2022 at 10:31 AM, BigGuns said:

Where should the 2A supporters make this noise?

In letters and emails to your representatives, in communications with the press and in making public statements. In my younger years I was always at the statehouse and involved in NRA/ANJRPC state activities. As a senior I no longer testify in Trenton but still send emails and make calls. My membership in the NRA, ANJRPC and support of FPC also helps send the right message. It can and will make a difference.  If you are involved great, but if not, choosing to be a spectator will only result in loss of more of your rights.

• Agree 1