M1152

NJ LAWMAKERS ANNOUNCE PLANS TO DESTROY RIGHT TO CARRY

3 minutes ago, samiam said:

As I have stated before, some way must be found to make the legislators, administration officials, and any other NJ employees who have taken an oath to defend the Consitutions of the US and of NJ, personally liable for the ongoing blatant efforts to rescind our Constitutional rights, whether that involves filing lawsuits against some of these wannabe tyrants personally, or filing criminal complaints against them based on the idea that NJ Statute Title 42 includes intential violations of those oaths in the definition of perjury. Until at least a few of these assclowns are made to pay for their arrogant stupidity by sacrificing their own property or freedom, not a damned thing will change in this state. And no, I am not at all willing to absolve any NJ employee who has taken such an oath freedom from such scrutiny on the basis that the employee was "just doing his or her job."  If your job requires intentionally infringing the indisputable rights of others, and you are not wlling to be held fully accountable for that infringement, resign!

This was the price for what they are doing 150 years ago. Let go back to that!

image.png.5b7103491cc1945e979f95ae4ccaff30.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mike77 said:

So are they saying unless a "we welcome guns" sign is shown, it is assumed not allowed??

And what about the insurance? Who even offers that? 

Screenshot_20221222_180337_Chrome.jpg

So if we put up a sign on our car that says we can carry, does that mean we can carry anywhere as long as we are in our car? ;) 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ESB said:

So if we put up a sign on our car that says we can carry, does that mean we can carry anywhere as long as we are in our car? ;) 

So every taxi who wanted to carry for protection would be in trouble unless they also get a security guard license? Or does subsection e, f, and g cover that ? 

13 minutes ago, Walkinguf61 said:

To the insurance question, while they were chased out of New York ( and maybe NJ)

Here are a few:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/membership/self-defense-liability-insurance/

https://ccwsafe.com/

The NRA too had it but it was chased out of New York and possibly NJ 

Nope.  :(  

USCCA Membership is not available to residents of New Jersey, New York or Washington State.

Do you have coverage in all 50 states?

We currently cover 47 states and Washington DC. The states we are no longer able to cover are NJ, NY, and WA. However, coverage is available for NY law enforcement officials at www.nyle.ccwsafe.com.

You can find more about the states we do not cover in our terms.

2 minutes ago, Walkinguf61 said:

It doesn’t work that way. He is automatically indemnified by the state of NJ. 

And this is what allows them to make illegal and unconstitutional laws, because there is no recourse or accountability for those who do.  

6 minutes ago, ESB said:

USCCA Membership is not available to residents of New Jersey, New York or Washington State.

We currently cover 47 states and Washington DC. The states we are no longer able to cover are NJ, NY, and WA. However, coverage is available for NY law enforcement officials at www.nyle.ccwsafe.com.

I was afraid of that . I have insurance but I don’t reside in NJ but forced to be in NJ a lot. I get to carry on LEOSA so the insurance requirements also don’t apply but I have it. Will the company cover me in NJ, who knows. 

2 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

So what......sue him in federal court.....make him own it... his depriving the good citizens of this state from excercising the Us Constitution in NJ.

Just remember, when all the Covid crazy started, and he shut down the state, he said he wasn't thinking about the Bill of Rights, and it was above his paygrade. Doing unconstitutional edicts is natural to him, until someone personally stops him.

Guys, this talk of successfully suing politicians personally is just echo chamber talk. It will never happen. 
If you want to hurt them, let them know you will send money to their opponents ( both in a primary challenge and in the general election). 
We should make a political action committee that doesn’t fight them on the issue of gun control but goes after anti/gun politicians on other points . Pay for the radio and internet ads supporting their opponents. without ever mentioning guns.

We pool our money against one candidate who was anti gun and get them out . Become a PAC who is feared. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, M1152 said:

Sounds like you’re ready to go.  I’d be interested in what kind of reaction you receive there tomorrow after today’s events. It is anyone’s guess how it’s going to play out going forward with the applications to be filed or the apps in progress. Good Luck with the app process and Merry Christmas

Handed in my packet this morning with just a pleasant exchange with the lady at the front desk.  Whether or not it gets processed remains to be seen.  Thanks for your good wishes, and a Merry Christmas to you as well!

54 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

Ah Ha..............

I have US Lawshield for years now ever since i got my Utah ,Florida and New Hampshire  permits  they pay all my fees if i ever have to defend  myself  even including  expert witnesses  . In fact the range i did my qualifications at reccomended  them to all the participants  i told the instructor  I've  been  a member  for like 5 years now.

34 minutes ago, Walkinguf61 said:

If you want to hurt them, let them know you will send money to their opponents ( both in a primary challenge and in the general election). 

That won't work either. There are too many useless eaters in the state that vote Democrat every time.

ANJRPC Plaintiff's (through Dan Schmutter) are filing for TRO today.

Looks like the law will likely be in effect until at least early Jan.  This is the Plaintiff's suggested schedule - the court could issue a TRO sooner (unlikely), follow the schedule(maybe), or ignore it completely (maybe):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/603994449101717505/1055896275800838325/image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Walkinguf61 said:

To the insurance question, while they were chased out of New York ( and maybe NJ)

Here are a few:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/membership/self-defense-liability-insurance/

https://ccwsafe.com/

The NRA too had it but it was chased out of New York and possibly NJ 

Neither of those are liability insurance, which pays someone else harmed by you.

1 hour ago, ESB said:

because of that, i will never spend a dime with them. this shiit's getting old

1 hour ago, xXxplosive said:

So what......sue him in federal court.....make him own it... his depriving the good citizens of this state from excercising the Us Constitution in NJ.

somehow, i feel this is the answer. the problem of course would be to find a lawyer willing to do it. most of them seem to be more of a "treat the illness" kinda guys rather than "cure the illness".

that said....maybe the lawyers that won bruen could/should take something like this. not just murphy. ALL of the state governors that're doing this unconstitutional shiit.

17 minutes ago, RadioGunner said:

Then primary out the bad ones.

i think that if we haven't managed to do that in the last 30 years, it's probably not gonna happen

• Like 1
  • Agree 1