M1152

NJ LAWMAKERS ANNOUNCE PLANS TO DESTROY RIGHT TO CARRY

34 minutes ago, Wrigs4095 said:

I have US Lawshield for years now ever since i got my Utah ,Florida and New Hampshire  permits  they pay all my fees if i ever have to defend  myself  even including  expert witnesses  . In fact the range i did my qualifications at reccomended  them to all the participants  i told the instructor  I've  been  a member  for like 5 years now.

I could be wrong, but it is my understanding that ULawshield covers attorney related fees only, so if someone sues you and wins you are on the hook.

1 hour ago, BigGuns said:

That won't work either. There are too many useless eaters in the state that vote Democrat every time.

That’s the point. It’s to have a threat to “ unelect” someone instead of electing someone . Look at what AOC did to the establishment when she primaried a national leader. The PAC that put her in got influence in all sorts of matters that AOC has nothing to do with. 
Just pick one and get them “ unelected”, no matter who the replacement is and it scares the others.

2 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

because of that, i will never spend a dime with them. this shiit's getting old

It used to be for everyone but it was the New York AG that chased them out from covering everyone. Now. Ask yourself, why to they cover LE? 
The answer is so they can sue LE and have a chance of getting money . Suing a retired officer means no money for their clients ( remember most of them are lawyers). A retired LE is often “ judgement proof” ( can’t get blood from a stone ).

NY didn’t impose the insurance requirement on the carry permit. 

16 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Is there “duty to disclose” for holders of a New Jersey Permit to Carry a Handgun under the Murphy Anti-Civil Rights law?

A: Yes. The holder of a permit to carry a handgun if stopped or detained by a law enforcement officer while carrying a handgun in public or traveling with a handgun in a motor vehicle, shall:

(1) immediately disclose to the law enforcement officer that they are carrying a handgun or that a handgun is stored in the vehicle; and

(2) display the permit to carry a handgun.

------

That changed?  Ugh!

• Crazy 1

3 minutes ago, CMJeepster said:

Is there “duty to disclose” for holders of a New Jersey Permit to Carry a Handgun under the Murphy Anti-Civil Rights law?

A: Yes. The holder of a permit to carry a handgun if stopped or detained by a law enforcement officer while carrying a handgun in public or traveling with a handgun in a motor vehicle, shall:

(1) immediately disclose to the law enforcement officer that they are carrying a handgun or that a handgun is stored in the vehicle; and

------

That changed?  Ugh!

That will probably be one of the only thing that remains in that bill once it’s gutted by the courts. 

21 minutes ago, Walkinguf61 said:

That’s the point. It’s to have a threat to “ unelect” someone instead of electing someone . Look at what AOC did to the establishment when she primaried a national leader.

Bad comparison. Only like 10% of voters came out in that primary where she won. The other 90% ended up with Buyer's Remorse.

3 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

So what......sue him in federal court.....make him own it... his depriving the good citizens of this state from excercising the Us Constitution in NJ.

Maybe best we could do is sue civilly for those who had to pay fines and lawyer fees as a result of these known unconstitutional laws.  They know they are unconstitutional and will be overturned, but know that it will take a lot of time and millions of honest citizen's money to overturn.  

53 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

That will probably be one of the only thing that remains in that bill once it’s gutted by the courts. 

So those who do not have a CCW but are traveling to the range with an unloaded gun in the trunk don't have to notify, but a CCW with only an unloaded gun in the trunk to go to the range would?   

1 hour ago, CMJeepster said:

------

That changed?  Ugh!

I think part isn’t limited to just CCW holders.  If you have a firearm in your car with a FPID, such as to/from range, you have to disclose.  

2 minutes ago, ESB said:

So those who do not have a CCW but are traveling to the range with an unloaded gun in the trunk don't have to notify, but a CCW with only an unloaded gun in the trunk to go to the range would?   

That’s how fucked up NJ laws are! 

Here in Texas we have a duty to inform if we are carrying, either under a LTC or Constitutional carry. 
That’s only if the weapon is on your person, or within reach of the driver or passengers. 

No one gives a shit of its locked in the trunk here. 

11 minutes ago, ESB said:

Maybe best we could do is sue civilly for those who had to pay fines and lawyer fees as a result of these known unconstitutional laws.  They know they are unconstitutional and will be overturned, but know that it will take a lot of time and millions of honest citizen's money to overturn.  

If they can personally sue Mr. Trump in Federal Court the so-called state organizations can sue Gov. Murphy personally in Fed. Court for depriving the good citizens of NJ of their 2A Rights under the US Constitution....and make him own it......likewise other states, other Govs.......omo.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, 45Doll said:

so...i put mine in on the 22nd. they still only asked for a 50 buck money order. i'm guessing i'm gonna end up having to get them another 150, and i don't know how they're gonna handle the training part.......

IMO.....the training should have been standardized with a protocol procedure right from the beginning that everyone had to adhere to.....not this business of a different made up test at the different ranges......IMO, wait till someone drags the Instructor giving this unstructured course into court to testify on an applicants qualifications after a defensive shooting......good luck with that one......you sign it, you own it.....omo.

most seem to be using some variation of the rpo course of fire. one gave us about a 1.5 hour lecture on use of force.

if they expect me to do live fire training, i don't mind. it's an excuse to shoot more. but.......they dam well better not make it tougher than our police have to shoot. hell....it should remain as the rpo course of fire. if they're good to go on that, then so are we. if we're not, they what the hell makes anyone think that they are?

1 hour ago, BigGuns said:

Bad comparison. Only like 10% of voters came out in that primary where she won. The other 90% ended up with Buyer's Remorse.

No, that is the point. If we became that 10% in a democrat primary—and if we were willing to vote against that person regardless of who the other person was …what would happen? They would fear us. 

Our answer would be , the nut job we just voted in couldn’t be any worse than what you just did on this issue. The next politician who is told we will do the same to you if you continue to vote against on this issue , it will happen to you, will listen .

31 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

If they can personally sue Mr. Trump in Federal Court the so-called state organizations can sue Gov. Murphy personally in Fed. Court for depriving the good citizens of NJ of their 2A Rights under the US Constitution....and make him own it......likewise other states, other Govs.......omo.

Please go look up what Trump is getting sued for. They are suing for acts by him not as president of the US. All the other lawsuits are covered by the us government. 

50 minutes ago, BigGuns said:

It's not voting, how well has that worked out in the past?

It's time to think outside of the box.

This is more than just voting. It's political activism to recruit candidates to push out incumbents. 

Things like changing voter registration for primaries and primarying out vulnerable dems, PACs, and such. 

• Agree 1