M1152

NJ LAWMAKERS ANNOUNCE PLANS TO DESTROY RIGHT TO CARRY

You really think that’s going to work? I’ve emailed every day since it was in assembly committee. I have yet to get a response from anyone other then two automated response emails. 
They don’t care what we have to say. They’re going to do what they want because they’re above the law and sit behind a desk protected by the state police. 

26 minutes ago, Ficus said:

You really think that’s going to work? I’ve emailed every day since it was in assembly committee. I have yet to get a response from anyone other then two automated response emails. 
They don’t care what we have to say. They’re going to do what they want because they’re above the law and sit behind a desk protected by the state police. 

So, you’re just gonna roll over and give up??? 

You do you. 

I don’t even live in NJ anymore and I’ll sending emails to those idiots. 

Yes the Democrats will vote how they are told to vote by Czar Murphy.  Even if the email and contact campaigns fail; its purpose is to show the despots that there are many peaceful law abiding gun owners in their districts that could swing a tight election. The number of gun owners in NJ has doubled in the past two years. That could mean two million votes;, a sizable number that cannot be ignored come election time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

So, you’re just gonna roll over and give up??? 

You do you. 

I don’t even live in NJ anymore and I’ll sending emails to those idiots. 

No I’m not going to roll over. At this point what ever they pass doesn’t mean a whole lot to me anyway. I’m going to continue living as a free man doing my own thing regardless what the pass. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Ficus said:

No I’m not going to roll over. At this point what ever they pass doesn’t mean a whole lot to me anyway. I’m going to continue living as a free man doing my own thing regardless what the pass. 

But before you do this, please wait for the courts to overrule the blatant unconstitutionality of the cancel carry bill.

7 minutes ago, Ficus said:

As you should. 

But you should also be donating money and getting involved in CNRPC and the other efforts in NJ (as well as other commie states) to overturn these unconstitutional laws. 

Don’t ride on the coattails of others. Get in the fight and never give up. 
As @Mrs. Peel so elegantly stated, this is a cancer, and it needs to be cut out. Don’t sit on your hands and hope it goes away on its own, because it won’t. 

FIGHT! 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Fawkesguy said:

Yep, and hopefully it won't take 15 years.   There were 15 years between Heller and Bruen.

Probably won't. We had Drake in those intervening years which was denied by the Supreme court. Then we got Trump and got enough judges to fix the problem. 

• Like 1

I’m confident it will be shot down in a court challenge. That being said, you have to do YOUR part and contribute to the cause. 

Don’t be the guy who rides on someone else’s coattails, be part of the solution. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Displaced Texan said:

I’m confident it will be shot down in a court challenge. That being said, you have to do YOUR part and contribute to the cause. 

Don’t be the guy who rides on someone else’s coattails, be part of the solution. 

Of course.  Been doing my part for years.  Will continue to do so even after my wife and I move out of this god-forsaken hellhole (as it pertains to 2A).  :good:

28 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

Look on the bright side - at least some people are happy!:

image.png.ade210190d329e728ebf854a865893a6.png

These uninformed woman probably never bothered to read the bill or become familiar with what it takes to get a NJ concealed carry permit. The bill makes EVERYPLACE a sensitive place. You can't even carry in your own car. Is a gas station a sensitive place? This group is just a bunch of hard left anti-gun fanatics that have no logical arguments to support their position.

• Agree 2