Jump to content
M1152

NJ LAWMAKERS ANNOUNCE PLANS TO DESTROY RIGHT TO CARRY

Recommended Posts

On 5/22/2023 at 4:26 PM, DirtyDigz said:

NJ (D) legislators will never admit they were wrong:

That's because to them laws should be adjudicated on matters of feeling, not matters of fact.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Tunaman said:

These assholes will never get the fact that THEY work for US.

Ahhh ... and therein lies the problem.  Unfortunately that "US" is not you, it's all your NJ neighbors who voted for Obama, Hillary, Biden, Murphy ...

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, YankeeSC said:

Ahhh ... and therein lies the problem.  Unfortunately that "US" is not you, it's all your NJ neighbors who voted for Obama, Hillary, Biden, Murphy ...

Yup. This is an important distinction. The NJ Govt may not be doing what you think is right for your interests, but like it or not - the Gov we have here is the Gov that was elected by the majority of NJ residents. They are doing the work that the “majority”of NJ residents want done. You just happen to be in the minority in this state.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Yup. This is an important distinction. The NJ Govt may not be doing what you think is right for your interests, but like it or not - the Gov we have here is the Gov that was elected by the majority of NJ residents. They are doing the work that the “majority”of NJ residents want done. You just happen to be in the minority in this state.

Exactly.  Gun owners are a *tiny* minority in NJ, and this is by design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Yup. This is an important distinction. The NJ Govt may not be doing what you think is right for your interests, but like it or not - the Gov we have here is the Gov that was elected by the majority of NJ residents. They are doing the work that the “majority”of NJ residents want done. You just happen to be in the minority in this state.

 

12 minutes ago, Fawkesguy said:

Exactly.  Gun owners are a *tiny* minority in NJ, and this is by design.

True. However, the states still must abide by COTUS, which applies to all citizens of this country. 
 

Hence, the constitutional ‘bitch slapping’ many states are receiving recently, regarding overreaching gun laws. 
 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I get it.  But about 90% of NJ's population don't own guns.  Our only hope is the courts, not elected officials. Don't hope that the electorate will suddenly start voting for Constitution-respecting politicians.  That ship sailed long ago, if it ever even existed in this state. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RadioGunner said:

The rights of the minority must also be respected and protected.

... and that's problem #2: the majority believes you shouldn't even have those rights.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, bennj said:

I'm not sure about that. As lackluster the campaign run by Ciatterelli seemed to me, I wonder what the outcome would have been if not for the "legitimate" voting process.

didn't we all go to bed with citeralli having a rather comfortable lead, then suddenly when we woke up it had pretty much reversed? kinda fishy like?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

didn't we all go to bed with citeralli having a rather comfortable lead, then suddenly when we woke up it had pretty much reversed? kinda fishy like?

Sounds remarkably like the middle of the night vote drops in Atlanta and Milwaukee in '20.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1LtCAP said:

didn't we all go to bed with citeralli having a rather comfortable lead, then suddenly when we woke up it had pretty much reversed? kinda fishy like?

It is kinda weird that the early drop box ballots are the very last to be counted.  It is very convenient for fraud.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Fawkesguy said:

Yeah, I get it.  But about 90% of NJ's population don't own guns.  Our only hope is the courts, not elected officials. Don't hope that the electorate will suddenly start voting for Constitution-respecting politicians.  That ship sailed long ago, if it ever even existed in this state. 

Yes. That is our only recourse now. That and federal law such as national reciprocity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NJ AG Platkin is whining:

https://www.nj.com/news/2023/05/njs-appeals-ruling-that-dismantled-conceal-gun-carry-restrictions.html

Non-paywalled archive.ph link:

https://archive.ph/Rc24N#selection-191.1-195.224

 

Quote

We are dealing with an unprecedented number of lawsuits challenging, really all aspects of our firearm regulatory system,” he told NJ Advance Media, ticking off a host of lawsuits and other filings.

“Everything from our permitting processes to large capacity magazines, to the assault weapons ban, to retired law enforcement officers — whether and how they can carry — to 3D printing firearms, and you go on down the list.

Good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DirtyDigz said:

He can cry me a river, the damn communist. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Tunaman said:

If anyone wants to watch 2000 Mules,  I think you will find it interesting.  I know I did.  PM me for instructions on how to view it for free.

It was GREAT! Thanks @Tunaman!

And the rest of you who have not yet seen this film by Dinesh D'Souza should make a point to watch it.

Turn the speed up to 1.25 or 1.5 for a quicker watch with no downside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...