AJ214

SOLD. Charter Arms Pitbull in .40 $275

SOLD

I’ve had this for a few years and since I retired it from camping gun duties it has been living in the safe.

From the Charter Arms website:

”Introducing the Charter Arms .40 caliber Pitbull. The unique design provides a dual coil spring assembly located in the extractor which allows for the insertion and retention of the .40 caliber cartridge in each chamber of the revolvers’ cylinder. (No moon clips required) This patented system allows the shooter ease of ejecting spent cartridges for immediate reloading.

Blacknitride™is a new, proprietary process that adds hardness to the finish of the revolver. It also reduces friction and wear.

With a scratch-resistant surface and extended life in the rifling and chambers, Blacknitride™keeps your Charter handgun looking – and working – like new!  

Charter Arms has taken the difficulty of rimless loading and ejection to the simplicity of the rimmed cartridge in the revolver industry.”

Mine has between 50 and 75 rounds through it. You won’t be shooting dime sized groups from 25yds, but it’s fun and reliable.

Buyer will obviously need a current and valid FID card that matches their ID (and valid permit, unless the FFL agrees to hold the firearm in the interim) I’d like to use my local FFL  in Howell (American Armory) and the transfer / NICS fees will be on the buyer. However, I’m willing to go to any Monmouth County FFL if buyer has a preferred dealer.

I’ll include 50 rounds of .40 at the asking price. Thank you for looking and please let me know if my price seems off. 

$275 includes the handgun, original case and 50rds of quality .40 and a basic Desantis holster.

First to post “I’ll take it” gets the firearm. Thank you. 

Charter Arms website

Bumping for a price reduction and  to add some trade options: I want an optic for my Ruger Ranch 5.56 (something in the 1-8 x24 family). I could also use a good 2pt sling for an AR15 (Vickers, GBRS etc) Thanks for looking.