B Gem

New Guy Cherry Hill NJ

13 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

You don't need a FID for guns that you already own.  As long as they are NJ legal, you can bring 'em home.  If you have ARs, you will probably have to pin stocks and get a muzzle device that is not a flash hider, also pick up some ten round mags. You do not have to register gun in NJ, at least not yet.

The only thing you can't do is drive around willy nilly with a long gun in the trunk.  Until you get your FPID, you can only legally transport long guns to and from a range or other authorized location like a gunsmith.

I have heard that from a lot of sources I was just being extremely careful, and not tempting fate. The one AR will stay out in Pa, I really don’t want to mess with that one at all. Nothing rare or really collectible but I like the stock configuration as is. There is one Hbar Colt A2 style I may bring over with ten round mag in time.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:27 AM, B Gem said:

Lmao Taylor ham actually, will that get me banned?

Shadow banning this guy....lol.  I kid (kind of).  It's PORK ROLL.

Welcome to the forum.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:47 AM, B Gem said:

Pork Roll it is then!:good:

Okay....he cool.

So what do you shoot?

• Haha 1

In Pa I primarily shoot my AR a Colt Le6920, or my Ruger M77 270 Winchester deer rifle. Pistols, I have a WW 2 date Remington Rand 1911. I used to do a lot of bird hunting, pheasant. I love those bird days when I was growing up. I miss that dearly to be honest. 
After I get the FID and P2P pistol permit I have been looking at the SA M1a or a Bula Defense M1a for a pistol, I’m up in the air right now. I like the 1911’s or maybe a Glock 17 9mm.  I’m really leaning towards a new 1911. I love those classics. 

1 hour ago, B Gem said:

You are so right about that, hell I thought I was out then……….Nope!

same. back in the mid 80's i moved in with my then gf, lived over in pa with her for almost 10 years(including when we got married), and that went sideways. i landed back here, lolololol

5 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

All that matters is he's on the straight and narrow now.  As long as we can keep @Mrs. Peel away from him, he should be okay.

@B Gem be strong.  There is a succubus among us that goes by the name of Mrs Peel  (pronouns: she/her/hamster).  She will do everything in her power, to persuade you to join the Taylor Hamster cult. This insidious cabal will serve you up any old processed meat, wanting you to believe it is the genuine article.  Don't be fooled, there is only one Taylor Ham.... I mean Pork Roll, Taylor Pork Roll.  Dammit, she must be messing with that Voodoo doll again.  Just be strong.

I hope you brought a shotgun or two with you.  We have shotgun shoots (clay target) at the Clinton and Stafford Forge WMAs every so often.  It's a good opportunity to meet forum members.

@B Gem - pls don't believe the insidious lies of Scorpio64! He is a scoundrel and not to be trusted. I'm not here to hurt you... in fact, I'm a helper! You are safe with me. Listen to my gentle pleas... your initial inclinations were, in fact, correct! That delicious breakfast treat we have known and loved all our lives? It IS Taylor Ham. It IS!! Now, My Little Gem... repeat after me: Taaaaylor Haaaammmm... TAAAAYLOR HAAAAAMMMM!!! See those delish chubby Taylor Hams forming, and now swirling and frolicking through your mind's eye? Let's count them all... backwards, starting from 100... 99... 98... your eyes are growing heavy... so heavy... don't be afraid! Give in... come back to the light... come back to your fellow Hamsters! We love you... we miss you!  You are one of us. One of us...

(--- Oh, yeah... and welcome to the Forums! :)

Mrs. Peel (She/Her/Hamster)

• Haha 3
  • FacePalm 1

7 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

@B Gem - pls don't believe the insidious lies of Scorpio64! He is a scoundrel and not to be trusted. I'm not here to hurt you... in fact, I'm a helper! You are safe with me. Listen to my gentle pleas... your initial inclinations were, in fact, correct! That delicious breakfast treat we have known and loved all our lives? It IS Taylor Ham. It IS!! Now, My Little Gem... repeat after me: Taaaaylor Haaaammmm... TAAAAYLOR HAAAAAMMMM!!! See those delish chubby Taylor Hams forming, and now swirling and frolicking through your mind's eye? Let's count them all... backwards, starting from 100... 99... 98... your eyes are growing heavy... so heavy... don't be afraid! Give in... come back to the light... come back to your fellow Hamsters! We love you... we miss you!  You are one of us. One of us...

Fake news.  Russian hacking.  Trump's fault.

• Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

This is classic!!

You guys are truly making me Laugh My Ass Off!!!

When first asked the question I was going to answer Scrapple just to be difficult but this is WAY WAY better!

Pork Roll for the WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Good news to be had!

I just got the approval email this morning, roughly 21 days from start to finish. Two weeks wait for the fingerprints everything else was smooth.

Bring on the Pork Roll :D

• Like 2

Hey fellas… sorry to hijack the post but this is the is the only post i’ve seen that is specifically from cherry hill. If there is another, pls let me know…

anyway, reason for the post is that I am trying to find out if anyone has gotten approved for a CCW here in Cherry Hill? Has anyone been approved or anyone you know? 

10 hours ago, Dude,Sweet said:

Hey fellas… sorry to hijack the post but this is the is the only post i’ve seen that is specifically from cherry hill. If there is another, pls let me know…

anyway, reason for the post is that I am trying to find out if anyone has gotten approved for a CCW here in Cherry Hill? Has anyone been approved or anyone you know? 

dude, where's my car??

• Haha 2

On 11/7/2022 at 5:49 PM, 1LtCAP said:

welcome. i'm in lindenwold and cherry hill(work there).

also....as i keep telling people.....there is no escape from nj, lolol

There IS an escape, and I’m living proof! 

Welcome, OP! 

• Agree 1

On 11/7/2022 at 10:35 PM, Mrs. Peel said:

Even though your are one of those weird Taylor Ham people, I love ya, Peel! :D

• Haha 2