Jfoster99

WTS: Steyr USR (AUG A2) was $3400, Now any reasonable Offer

Steyr USR (AUG A2) $3500 $3400 Any Reasonable Offer

First “ I’ll take it” post  here will get it… All NJGunForum rules apply.
Looking to Sell my Steyr USR. I am selling the Original USR stock and grip and the 20” ADI heavy barrel with Target crown, both the removable  Steyr 1.5x Optic scope and picatinny rail all with  the original manual, sling and box. Two 10 round Magazines ( Not the 20 round mags shown in photo). Everything to preserve the collective value of the USR. Only 3000 were imported into the USA. 

Plus In addition, you get a Steyr AUG Burnt Bronze Cerekote  Stock, Grip and 16” Barrel to turn the Steyr USR  virtually into  Steyr AUG A2. 
The Scope and Picatinny rail both Mount rock solid with zero play.

It also includes the Ratworks shell deflector,  Hybrid Lefty Bolt, Corvus enhanced magazine release as well as the case deflector patch, the Trigger Tamer and Neu-Trigger Installed. (This provides a very acceptable trigger pull)  All original trigger  parts  and Right hand bolt are included

I purchased the rifle New  in the box unfired about 5 years ago and put less then 500 rounds thru it..  Mostly thru the 16” barrel. The 20” ADI crown barrel is extremely high performance and has excellent reviews.

My total cost for the Steyr USR and all the additional parts was $3900.  ( see the cost breakdown below)

Ratwork Hybrid Lefty bolt $125

Ratwork shell deflector $15

Corvus Enhanced Mag release $90

Neu-Trigger $30

TriggerTamer $60

Case deflector patch $25

Barrel Quick release button $30

Spare Aug Stock $325

Spare Foldable Front grip $50

Spare 16” Barrel with Grip $375

Professional Bronze Cerekote $275

Steyr USR cost $2500

I’m located in Bergan County and can meet at Gun For Hire to transfer or have them ship to your FFL. All fees are on your dime.

Steyr USR History and detailed information 
http://www.steyr-aug.com/usr.htm

724599E5-36B8-4F87-8364-FD04DADB0DE4.jpeg

1A9B339E-B9D6-465C-A1C7-9C4E3BD84E5E.jpeg

E946FB5F-6569-4CAF-BDF9-0A1722211DF2.jpeg

9E7F2A02-A5A4-4836-97C9-FB252C0B70C8.jpeg

5CF3570E-CA76-48F1-B484-19DFDF6EF2C4.jpeg

7407D5A4-7F0F-4A89-A460-789BA35AA941.jpeg

7E97ABCD-A7B3-4575-A0C8-A96CCA8ABECE.jpeg

61601FC8-A1BC-49A8-9D01-A219598D2D7A.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

Looking for any trades or partial trades?

Not at this point in time… I just purchased a Desert Tech MDRX I need  to recover $$ Cash for at the moment…. If it is still unsold in a month or two and my wife has recovered from the sticker shock on the credit card ask again.

As 007 says, “ One is not enough and three is too many”. So one of the Bull Pups has to go……

0F1550F6-B817-4E1A-81CD-199747C49B10.jpeg

• Like 3

Hello Texan,

I need keep all the parts together as a set.. 

I think most people looking for an AUG would not want the USR 20”  crowned barrel as their only option.

The USR 20” barrel is  incredible.  much much better then the standard  16” AUG. It is Heavy Bull made by ADI with Target crown. Many say the most accurate AUG barrel available  but it fills more of a specific sniper role as apossed to a general all purpose  tactical role.

If anyone had an interest in this whole package(not parts) please let me know. It has been for sale here for quite a bit now and I had said the longer it sits here the more reasonable an unreasonable off may seem.    I will be going to plan “B” soon so if interested time is running out.

Hi Jeffrey, brand new to this site but found your ad while looking for a USR. I'm not allowed to send messages but I'm interested -- maybe you can PM me and I'll be able to respond? Thanks!

Edit: following a request from an admin, I wanted to specify I'm out of state (North Carolina). Happy to provide verifiable personal info if a deal is reached.

Edited by odinani
User is from out of state but at least partially vetted by moderator - Seller's discretion if you want to pursue.

On 1/11/2023 at 11:56 PM, odinani said:

Hi Jeffrey, brand new to this site but found your ad while looking for a USR. I'm not allowed to send messages but I'm interested -- maybe you can PM me and I'll be able to respond? Thanks!

Edit: following a request from an admin, I wanted to specify I'm out of state (North Carolina). Happy to provide verifiable personal info if a deal is reached.

I just saw this… Out of State is not an issue… I just need to ship to your Local FFL.

If you can’t do PM.  I have a junk email address with Juno dot com… it is jfoster99 then the @ symbol.

( don’t want to write it or the email bots scan for it and send even more junk mail)