g17owner

Register Opposition to A4769 Before 3PM Nov 10

9 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

is this confirmed? i would imagine that legally(yea don't laugh) they have to provide more time than that, or grandfather whoever already has theirs.......

Monday is only a committee meeting. I believe the state Senate also has another committee meeting or two to get through. Once out of committee, it will go to the full Assembly for a vote and also a separate vote by the full Senate. Once both houses pass it, then it goes to Murphy who will sign it into law.

So, it doesn't become law Monday. We're trying hard to never let this bill leave committee although I think thats a longshot.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Done! And thanks, @g17owner, for posting this important announcement! 

As a sidenote, I find it DEEPLY offensive that our legislators schedule these hearings with such apparent randomness and lack of proper notice --- cutting short people's ability to register their opposition. Infuriating!

It's all done by design 

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, samiam said:

I did not receive an email. although I saw the confirmation after I completed the form. DId everyone else get this email?

I did not get any email and I requested to testify. It appears that some people received them, and some did not. Very random. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

was i the only dummy that put his real phone number? i got TWO junk texts today. i NEVER get junk texts. seems a little fishy to me.

I put my real phone number. Never got any spam texts

• Agree 2