jt52

WTB Ohio Ordnance BAR or similar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By medic2264
      WTS M1 GARAND CORRECTED MAY 1943
      RECEIVER SA 1.5 million, no pitting
      BOLT 12SA "B3" heat lot
      STOCK SA/EMcF with crossed cannons and serif "P"
      BARREL SA 05-1943 TE 2.5 ME 3
      GAS CYLINDER narrow base w/ worn finish
      FRONT SIGHT SA
      GAS SCREW single slot
      GAS LOCK beveled edge
      REAR SIGHT  SA lockbar (round)
      TRIGGER HOUSING 12
      HAMMER SA 5
      SAFETY SA 9
      PLUNGER with wings
      TRIGGER GUARD milled
      FOLLOWER SA 11
      FOLLOWER ROD SA short fork
      OP ROD SA 6 no relief cut
      SLING Leather Reproduction 1944
      $2500 $2250 $2000 final price drop
      BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRANSFER FEES
      I am in Monmouth County
      The first "I'LL TAKE IT" followed by a PM gets it

If you have an questions send me a PM

• By 8lbsledge
      Looking to sell 1940 dated, Sniper marked Tula Mosin-Nagant with 40rd of Yugoslav Surplus LPS ammo with 2 clips. Rifle began it's life from the factory as a PEM pattern sniper rifle, sporting a copy of a German ZF-39 scope on a side mount. After the war, it was decommissioned and placed in a laminate stock, with the optic removed. Despite the stock replacement, the buttplate was retained from the original stock, and is numbered 217 like the rest of the parts. Rifle functions, and shoots fairly well, and the bore is in good shape. Photos provide proof of previous optic mount.
      Included: Rifle, 40rd surplus ammo, 2 clips
      Price for all pictured: $550 cash

Located in Warren county, will not drive further than 45min from washington

• By jt52
      In the market for a Luger. Want to see what’s out there and what peoples prices are. Trying to get rid of a Rifle Dynamics AK to fund it. Let me know what you got!
    • By jt52
      Looking for k98 rifles, stock, parts, etc.
      *Main goal currently is tracking down a pre, wartime, or post war German scope for a sniper build....preferably low/high turret*
      *Really looking for fixer upper rifles but wont turn down a nice complete rifle*
    • ALWAYS CHECK "THEIR" WORK!!!  The last one we had been subject to was a total hack job.  We fought it and got it corrected.  We weren't happy with the increase, but it could have been worse.
    • Yes, it's an estimate. By that estimate, we are the worst state in the nation. Life of Tax: How Much Tax is Paid Over a Lifetime | Self. This much of your lifetime wages go to taxes — where does NJ rank (nj1015.com)
    • Think so? Check your property card. My mother's house hadn't changed since it was built in 1952. But back in the 2oth century when the property taxes were skyrocketing, I went to look at the property card in the assessors office. Among other nonexistent features I found on it was a finished basement and two extra baths. Even better, the office manager tried to tell me that the arithmetic on the card (based on the features listed) that resulted perfectly in the property tax total, had NOTHING TO DO with the tax levied. The last assessment they did on our current home was all wrong. Fortunately I had the blueprints for the house and corrected all the mistakes in the assessor's measurements.
    • You're forgetting that we're much lazier now. Those lances were really heavy. If someone can't use a gun, it's hard to imagine them bothering to fight at all.