g17owner

Assembly Committee Live Stream on A4769 Moved to Noon

For those of you who want to listen (possibly watch) the Assembly Judiciary Committee vote on A4769, the bill designed to nullify carry in PRNJ, the meeting has been moved to noon.

Here is a link to where you can watch.

https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/live-proceedings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am not optimistic that the concealed carry ban bill would be modified to what is right and like just pointing out no carry in "sensitive" government owned buildings or parks.  I predict the carry ban bill will move forward as is. Perhaps a really bad bill would be really beneficial as it will be easier to get an injunction or have it overturned. Over 50% of the legislature in this state and the governor lean Communist and do not value liberty and personal freedom. 

8 minutes ago, DAHL said:

I am not optimistic that the concealed carry ban bill would be modified to what is right and like just pointing out no carry in "sensitive" government owned buildings or parks.  I predict the carry ban bill will move forward as is. Perhaps a really bad bill would be really beneficial as it will be easier to get an injunction or have it overturned. Over 50% of the legislature in this state and the governor lean Communist and do not value liberty and personal freedom. 

No. Its going to be a flaming pile of dog shit and it will be forced through. However, we need to be there every step of the way, and when possible, participate.