Matteo323

kimber revolver

anybody on here own on or have shot any of the Kimber revolvers . I'm looking for a new revolver and I really love the way the Kimber looks .

I currently own a smith & wesson 686-3 4" barrel and a taurus 856 . MY smith is a little big to carry and I'm have a hard time finding an iwb holster for it .Taurus is a decent gun 

very easy to conceal . The Kimber is sexy 

On 11/20/2022 at 1:21 PM, Matteo323 said:

Taurus is a decent gun 

Tell that to my old Taurus 66…what a POS. Cylinder rotates only 50% of the time. 

I’d send it back under their lifetime warranty, but I don’t give a shit about it. 

Kimber has a fantastic trigger, great customer service, and if you like how it looks it can't be beat

Adjustable sights too, super light and slim for a 6 shot revolver thanks to the cylinder design

I liked mine a lot, I got a good deal on a used one off of Gunbroker (a 3" exposed hammer model). Adjustable sights are nice too.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Tell that to my old Taurus 66…what a POS. Cylinder rotates only 50% of the time. 

I’d send it back under their lifetime warranty, but I don’t give a shit about it. 

New build Taurus are much better.