bl1131812934

New from Somerset County

Good morning. I have been lurking on the forum for the past few months to learn and navigate NJ’s firearm laws and this forum has been a tremendous help. 

This past summer I took a few courses at TTC in Flemington, got my FID and purchased my first gun, a M&P 2.0. Overall, the FID and permit process was quick and painless and I was approved in less than 30 days.

I am interested in becoming a member at SCFGPA, so if anyone is a member there I would like to learn more. 

-BL

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, bl1131812934 said:

Good morning. I have been lurking on the forum for the past few months to learn and navigate NJ’s firearm laws and this forum has been a tremendous help. 

This past summer I took a few courses at TTC in Flemington, got my FID and purchased my first gun, a M&P 2.0. Overall, the FID and permit process was quick and painless and I was approved in less than 30 days.

I am interested in becoming a member at SCFGPA, so if anyone is a member there I would like to learn more. 

-BL

Welcome.  SCFGPA Membership is currently closed but feel free to sign up on the notification list.  When the membership reopens (Should be late December) they will send out notifications.

https://scfgpa.org/membership

On 11/22/2022 at 10:45 AM, Krdshrk said:

Welcome.  SCFGPA Membership is currently closed but feel free to sign up on the notification list.  When the membership reopens (Should be late December) they will send out notifications.

https://scfgpa.org/membership

I put my name on the list. Thanks for the info.