B Gem

Glock 41

I bought the Glock 41 Black Friday, had to wait a week for the so called instant NICS to go through. I got the call Wednesday all good, went down to Shooters today. Finally in my hands,

8770DF7F-7FBA-40F5-9C45-8E86642AF2DE.jpeg

• Like 2

Oh cool! Congrats on yours. This is my first Glock and I have to admit I’m impressed with it. I had it out last weekend for a few rounds and fell in love. I can’t wait to get more range time.

Good luck with yours as well!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, B Gem said:

Oh cool! Congrats on yours. This is my first Glock and I have to admit I’m impressed with it. I had it out last weekend for a few rounds and fell in love. I can’t wait to get more range time.

Good luck with yours as well!

Be careful. They are addictive. The 19, 44, 26, and the 36 have all found a way into my safe. They just jump in the truck. Lol 

Honestly. For the money they are one of the best shooters coming out of the box. The accuracy, function, durability , and cleaning simplicity can't be beat for a sub $500 gun (probably $600 now). They won't win a beauty contest but if I could only have one handgun... it's a Glock. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DaddyNick said:

Be careful. They are addictive. The 19, 44, 26, and the 36 have all found a way into my safe. They just jump in the truck. Lol 

They multiply like ARs…
Glock 22, Glock 23 (with 9mm conversion barrel), Glock 19, a 43 and a 44. 
Plus an extra slide with RMR for the G23, but I’ll probably pick up an extra frame for that one. 

• Like 2

Thats one model she is looking into, heck I'm looking inti that one truth be told. I'd even more love to get a can for more than just one of my firearms!

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

Suppressed G44 is fun to shoot. 

03D16870-A89F-4C67-AD80-1CD49E283FB9.jpeg

I don't like you non jersey natives who live in free states.  Kidding. ;) Very jealous. 

55 minutes ago, B Gem said:

Thats one model she is looking into, heck I'm looking inti that one truth be told. I'd even more love to get a can for more than just one of my firearms!

If you're are in NJ like me, no can do. Jersey thinks that suppressor's are evil killing machines especially the black ones.  

1 hour ago, DaddyNick said:

I don't like you non jersey natives who live in free states.  Kidding. ;) Very jealous. 

If you're are in NJ like me, no can do. Jersey thinks that suppressor's are evil killing machines especially the black ones.  

Move to freedom. It’s worth it. 

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

Move to freedom. It’s worth it. 

2 kids still in high school. Need another 10 years or so at my job to get a semi decent pension so I ain't going anywhere...unless I hit the lottery or the wife divorces me.  Lol. 

What part of Texas are ya? 

Friend of mines dad is in Adkins. It's a little south of San Antonio. Beautiful area.