gfl216

Your Favorite Wings

Where do you go for your favorite wings? I need a new place to go (I'm in Ocean Co.). I don't like breaded wings and they must have all of the fat cooked out of them. Nothing worse than a soggy wing. If it's a place that you can get a beer with your wings even better.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, gfl216 said:

Where do you go for your favorite wings? I need a new place to go (I'm in Ocean Co.). I don't like breaded wings and they must have all of the fat cooked out of them. Nothing worse than a soggy wing. If it's a place that you can get a beer with your wings even better.

Find a Chinese restaurant - they usually use minimal breading (just a light dusting of flour).  At least, the ones I go to do.  

Chicken or the egg on LBI. Hands down the best. Breaded or naked. Bland or so hot your eyes will water just from the steam.

It's a BYOB shop unfortunately. Set up like a diner. We make the pilgrimage there at least once a year. But you're close. You wont be disappointed.  

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, SmittyMHS said:

Chicken or the egg on LBI. Hands down the best. Breaded or naked. Bland or so hot your eyes will water just from the steam.

It's a BYOB shop unfortunately. Set up like a diner. We make the pilgrimage there at least once a year. But you're close. You wont be disappointed.  

Last time I went there was a huge disappointment. Wings were rubbery and cold. You could tell that they were cooked earlier and left in a warmer.

54 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

Try Stone fire grille in Beachwood 

I've heard good things about Stone Fire. Supposedly they have good burgers 

19 hours ago, Jim Hartman said:

One more bar Tabernacle on 206 Burlington Co. Family owns pia-a-lilli in Shamong but pics wings suck like eating a rubber chicken.

The Pic's tails are excellent

Back when we lived in NJ, our favorite wings were at 814 South in Stratford, NJ. Address is 814 South White Horse Pike. It was right down the street from us. 
Many knew it as ‘Shady Katie’s’ for many years,  but the owners changed the name awhile back. 

All of their wings rock, but we especially liked the garlic/parm. 

On 12/11/2022 at 12:23 PM, Displaced Texan said:

Back when we lived in NJ, our favorite wings were at 814 South in Stratford, NJ. Address is 814 South White Horse Pike. It was right down the street from us. 
Many knew it as ‘Shady Katie’s’ for many years,  but the owners changed the name awhile back. 

All of their wings rock, but we especially liked the garlic/parm. 

Havent heard that name in ages. I for the life of me, cant remember what it was prior to Shadys.