Dr. Goodshot

Does Magpul 10-round mag really hold 11 rounds?

I know someone who loaded up a 10-round Magpul 9mm Glock 19-compatible magazine, then later decided he wasn't going to shoot it after all, so he unloaded the rounds. When he was done, he realized there were 11 rounds in his hand, not 10. He then reloaded the rounds into the 10-round magazine and noticed that all 11 fit in there. And the one on the top was not any less firmly in there than the 10th one when there were 10.
I was wondering if anyone else knows anyone who has noticed this. Are 10-round Magpul magazines really 11-round magazines?
I am not saying this happened in NJ. It could have been in another state....

I think Glock 10 round magazine if you push really hard can get an extra round but its very tight and may not chamber into the barrel.. Some of them you can not all. Because the regular size glock magazine accept 15 rounds. Glock makes 15 round magazines to 10 round by making it single stack so u might be able to squeeze in one extra round.

2 minutes ago, Tesla2014 said:

I think Glock 10 round magazine if you push really hard can get an extra round but its very tight and may not chamber into the barrel.. Some of them you can not all. Because the regular size glock magazine accept 15 rounds. Glock makes 15 round magazines to 10 round by making it single stack so u might be able to squeeze in one extra round.

I don't know, the person I'm talking about tried doing the same thing with the Glock magazines, but couldn't get it down far enough to accept an 11th round no matter how hard he pushed. But it was no problem with the Magpul...

This might be true but what is your point? Needless panic and speculation that the boogey man is gonna break your door down and confiscate your 10 round magazine that could possibly get an 11th round stuffed into it?

How many .22 LRs will it technically accomodate?

Stuff like this gets posted to stir up a frenzy.

• Agree 1