ESB

Which org to support to fight for our 2A rights in NJ.

I give to CNJFO,  the SAF,  I joined the ANJRPC and donate when I can I also recently joined the Gun For Hire range as I was so impressed with anthony's support and 2A action.   I don't think that there is any other range in NJ that is such a 2A activist.  He should start selling franchises and open them all over NJ (the devils armpit )

I have never donated money to any cause before this, now is the time to cut the serpents head off.

• Like 1

ANJRPC has been forefront in fighting for our rights here in NJ.  

CNJFO is the largest grassroots based 2A org in NJ and work hand in hand with ANJRPC and all of the other organizations to support and fight for our rights.  (Disclaimer:  I am a CNJFO Executive Board Member)  We've funded Amicus Curiae (Amicus Briefs) for various lawsuits as well as adding our org as plaintiffs for various cases.  We've supported Jay Factor's lawsuit recently, as well as the Cheeseman/Jillard case previously.

SAF and GOA have also been active in supporting the various 2A cases here in NJ.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ESB said:

The new unconstitutional NJ gun law is going to require a law suit to allow us to have our freedoms back.  Which org is at the forefront of these court battles?  NRA, GOA, ANJRPC, FPC, etc?  

I've been sworn to secrecy in terms of releasing the particulars UNTIL the suit is filed--but I can say this:

Attorney David Jensen (Jay Factor's and Mark Cheeseman's lawyer of record) already has a suit waiting to be filed before the ink is dry at the Bill signing "ceremony" Gov. Snaggletooth is sure to hold...and CNJFO along with others are the Plaintiffs. Can't be any more "at the forefront" than THAT!

Rosey

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

36 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

I've been sworn to secrecy in terms of releasing the particulars UNTIL the suit is filed--but I can say this:

Attorney David Jensen (Jay Factor's and Mark Cheeseman's lawyer of record) already has a suit waiting to be filed before the ink is dry at the Bill signing "ceremony" Gov. Snaggletooth is sure to hold...and CNJFO along with others are the Plaintiffs. Can't be any more "at the forefront" than THAT!

Rosey

It's horrible that this legislation is going to pass, but it's FANTASTIC that the counter-punch is prepped and ready...

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/20/2022 at 8:18 PM, Bklynracer said:

Don't forget you can also donate the best way if all. Makes me feel good.

You can use some of their money. Kinda.

@Smokin .50

IMG_9740.PNG

How to Change Your AmazonSmile Charitable Organization - Amazon Customer Service

You still have to remember to type smile.amazon.com instead of Amazon.com to use it though.  

• Agree 2

Looks like ANJRPC has filed a suit and   CNJFO/FPC/SAF/NJ2AS has joined and filed a 2nd suit.  

On 12/22/2022 at 12:10 PM, DirtyDigz said:

Courtlistener links:

ANJRPC suit "Siegel v. Platkin"

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/66677439/siegel-v-platkin/

CNJFO/FPC/SAF/NJ2AS suit "Koons v. Reynolds":

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/66677437/koons-v-reynolds/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

This is why it pays to be a member of these organizations and to donate.  FPC members are covered by the injunction against the ATF's Pistol Brace rule while the FPC fights it in court for us.  See below on how to join the FPC.  

On 5/26/2023 at 5:00 PM, Krdshrk said:

image.png

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/fifth-circuit-clarifies-that-its-injunction-against-atf-pistol-brace-rule-covers-fpc-s-members

Become a member:  https://www.firearmspolicy.org/

Just enter your email address and Zip code in the middle of the page.  You do NOT need to click Join and donate at the top left - however it is very much recommended!

3 hours ago, ESB said:

This is why it pays to be a member of these organizations and to donate.  FPC members are covered by the injunction against the ATF's Pistol Brace rule while the FPC fights it in court for us.  See below on how to join the FPC.  

Actually they just qualified their membership stuff a couple days ago - if you donate or join by end of day today, you are an official member backdated to before the Lawsuit....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

It will be via email format

My buddy joined yesterday said all he got was a thank you for the money and a link to send more money… nothing saying he was a member by. XX/XX/XX 

11 hours ago, pjd832 said:

My buddy joined yesterday said all he got was a thank you for the money and a link to send more money… nothing saying he was a member by. XX/XX/XX 

Read their statement.  https://www.firearmspolicy.org/fpc-statement-regarding-membership

FPC will update its membership records accordingly on or about June 1, 2023, and then send a message confirming the granted membership status to all such individuals by email as soon as possible. 

Be patient it's coming.

I've reported this on another forum and it was promptly deleted. In short with the alleged misappropriation of membership dues and the abuse by CEO Wayne Lapierre I no longer support the NRA. Wayne Lapierre was receiving a $ 2 million salary and was taking lavish vacations, flying on private Jets and enjoying the high life on our membership dues. The board did nothing about this. Chartered as a charitable non-profit association , you decide if this was a proper way to run an association that supposed to exist for your 2nd amendment rights. Until they clean up their act they will never get another cent from myself. I am currently supporting ANJRPC and FPC.

Keep sending your monies to the NJ lawyers / Organizations who have been at best over the years, unsuccessful ....these organization are like money sponges that keep filing meaningless papers with the legal system...as I said, if it weren't for Thomas we here would be back to point Zero and after all these years and dollars / donations with little results.....it's time to address the real issue of 2A and not these concessions and deals that these organizations / lawyers keep making......meaningless.....omo.  

19 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

Keep sending your monies to the NJ lawyers / Organizations who have been at best over the years, unsuccessful ....these organization are like money sponges that keep filing meaningless papers with the legal system...as I said, if it weren't for Thomas we here would be back to point Zero and after all these years and dollars / donations with little results.....it's time to address the real issue of 2A and not these concessions and deals that these organizations / lawyers keep making......meaningless.....omo.  

All I can say is... stay tuned.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 11:53 AM, xXxplosive said:

ANJRPC and NJCFO is the reason we can realistically carry in NJ.  Otherwise NJ's Carry Killer law would be in full effect and we would not be able to carry in our cars or on any private property without getting express permission first.  

FPC and GOA is the reason we can have pistol brace's on our Others again.  

Support the orgs that are fighting and winning for our 2a rights.  

• Like 1

I was fight'in the fight when you probably were in diapers.....attended the meetings back in 80's and '90 when the NRA called it on NJ...I was there....the monies thrown at these Orgs. over the years is rediculous IMO....with little to no results or merit....other than their self promotion, advertising their books and or ranges.....I repeat, if it weren't for Thomas we would be back to square one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

I was fight'in the fight when you probably were in diapers.....attended the meetings back in 80's and '90 when the NRA called it on NJ...I was there....the monies thrown at these Orgs. over the years is rediculous IMO....with little to no results or merit....other than their self promotion, advertising their books and or ranges.....I repeat, if it weren't for Thomas we would be back to square one.

So... 

1) The CNJFO didn't exist back then. IT is currently operated by people who were just as angered by the dysfunctional spate of 2a advocacy groups NJ has been saddled with since the 91 AWB. There existence seems to have ushered in cooperation and coordination at both the state level and with national entities. 

2) The ANJRPC isn't the turd of an organization it used to be. It genuinely seemed to exist solely to waste everyone's time while the NRA mothership used us to drive fundraising elsewhere. It seems to have moved away from that. 

Currently I give to those two groups locally, and to FPC, GOA, and SAF nationally. Although I have to say that SAF is on the bubble. They do good work, but are way too comfortable chipping away slowly at things on a single front. 

Basically I set aside the price of a case of ammo each year. Around Christmas they each get $25. Then hand out the rest of the funds as I see things I want to back and or fight. 

• Like 2