EndStatism

Pork Roll

Just when I thought I was out, the wife pulled me back to NJ! Left 16+ years ago and never thought I’d be back, in fact it was part of our agreement when we got married!!

Aaaaanyway, Ocean County tax slave here.

Am happy about the food at least, tired of being served ketchup and bread. You know I actually met somebody that told me they don’t like pizza?!?! After trying all the regions “Italian” joints my contempt for them turned to compassion.

Got a bunch of American 3/8-1/2” AR550 steel plates and stands, is there anywhere I can utilize these or offer them up as a membership fee? Otherwise I guess I’ll keep them for out of state trips.

• Like 1

Welcome back to the Glorious Democratic People's Republik.

22 hours ago, EndStatism said:

Got a bunch of American 3/8-1/2” AR550 steel plates and stands, is there anywhere I can utilize these

Many outdoor ranges in NJ allow steel, some even provide hangers.  Check websites or call ahead to find out their policy.   If you are shopping for a range to join, ask here.  We've been to all of 'em, and if you want to check out a place, you can probably get an invite.

I hope you also brought a shotgun with you.  Every couple of few months we have informal clay shoots at Clinton and Stafford Forge WMAs .  If you are gonna be stuck in Jerzy, may as well have some fun turning money into noise.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Welcome back to the Glorious Democratic People's Republik.

Many outdoor ranges in NJ allow steel, some even provide hangers.  Check websites or call ahead to find out their policy.   If you are shopping for a range to join, ask here.  We've been to all of 'em, and if you want to check out a place, you can probably get an invite.

I hope you also brought a shotgun with you.  Every couple of few months we have informal clay shoots at Clinton and Stafford Forge WMAs .  If you are gonna be stuck in Jerzy, may as well have some fun turning money into noise.

Speaking of which, we’re due a clay shoot soon, no?

2 hours ago, silverado427 said:

What part of America did you leave.

Moved to CO initially, was eye opening the difference in liberties compared to NJ, although that’s steadily changing thanks to the influx of leftists from CA. Then moved to another eastern state, would’ve never left.

51 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Sounds like fun, got a replacement one I’ve yet to shoot!

23 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Speaking of which, we’re due a clay shoot soon, no?

I wanted to go shooting yesterday so badly, perfect day for it.  I have a lot of shit going on in Jan, maybe the end of Jan or early Feb if we get some decent weather.   I also want to get, or make, an oscillator before the next shoot.

• Like 1