leo-польд

Two weeks without carry

It is already weird feelings, I did carry for over month with my new permit and feel myself the same free as anyone in FL, GA, TX etc....and now we are all back to the "prison" of not carry :(

When is this injunction will happen? If no carry at least in car will continue I might give up on this permit.

15 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

That's what they bank on - wear you down with their incessant BS until you roll over just to make it stop.

I don't understand on how we should use it? I went out of my home with my pistol in holster, got into car, unload it, place it to the safe, drove to the supermarket, got my pistol to the holster loaded, walk to the supermarket and realized that I am not allowed to go inside, got back to my car unload and hide my pistol....wtf is this?  I could only walk my dog around my house with my pistol? 

5 minutes ago, leo-польд said:

I don't understand on how we should use it? I went out of my home with my pistol in holster, got into car, unload it, place it to the safe, drove to the supermarket, got my pistol to the holster loaded, walk to the supermarket and realized that I am not allowed to go inside, got back to my car unload and hide my pistol....wtf is this?  

Since I can't memorize shit, What was the line in the law, about a brief entrance of a property?

4 minutes ago, Mr.Stu said:

You're absolutely right. I have no idea why I got a permit either. I'm just going to burn it and call it a day.

ANJRPC, FPC, SAF, NJ2AS, et al, can you guys just give it a rest, please? 

What did you do with it really? Waiting for what and when, that is what I am asking. We are having 2 years only until next renewal.

Just now, leo-польд said:

What did you do with it really? Waiting for what and when, that is what I am asking.

Until they get smacked down I'm making use of it where I can. For example:

I walk my dog daily in town - I carry while doing so

I am a frequent competitor and match director. I no longer have to worry about the directly to/from nonsense when traveling for matches or practice.

Having an NJ permit opens the door to a PA permit where I travel fairly often.

Not NJ related directly, but because of the Bruen decision I now have my MD permit.

1 hour ago, xXxplosive said:

In my opinion kavanaugh sealed the deal....hope I'm wrong.

His additional words, outside the majority opinion are of limited power. They are not binding because he didn't have 4 other Justices sign on with him.

19 hours ago, Mr.Stu said:

Until they get smacked down I'm making use of it where I can. For example:

I walk my dog daily in town - I carry while doing so

I am a frequent competitor and match director. I no longer have to worry about the directly to/from nonsense when traveling for matches or practice.

Having an NJ permit opens the door to a PA permit where I travel fairly often.

Not NJ related directly, but because of the Bruen decision I now have my MD permit.

Same here. Dogs, getting the mail & bringing the robo-cans out and back. If I want to be armed at either son's home when we visit. I did the PA permit as well. Not the same as last week but this should be temporary.

23 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

ANJRPC, FPC, SAF, NJ2AS, et al, can you guys just give it a rest, please?  In my opinion kavanaugh sealed the deal....hope I'm wrong.

please explain, for us less knowledgeable. 

2 hours ago, RadioGunner said:

You are. 

please explain, for us less knowledgeable of everything going on