Sign in to follow this  
45Doll

Shield RMSc-8MOA at $250

I'm not a big red dot fan, yet. But I'm working on it. At the moment I needed a 'compact' model that would fit a Glock 48 MOS, or a SA Hellcat. One of those candidates is a Shield RMSc-8MOA. (I prefer a larger dot for my application.) Everywhere I looked, it was $350. Then I found this at $100 less:

Compact Reflex Mini Sight 8MOA (6.5MOA) Dot - Lone Wolf Arms (lonewolfdist.com)

Note that this is the SiO2 Quartz Coated Polymer lens, not glass. I'm not sure why Lone Wolf has 6.5MOA noted. It arrived today and it's clearly the factory RMSc-8MOA product. Curiously, it shipped Wednesday via USPS, was scheduled for delivery Tuesday, but arrived today. Amazing. But USPS must have a DB or network issue going on, because this is the third USPS delivery in a row that didn't send me any tracking updates.

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

That is a good price!  Thank you!  I see they have a 4MOA for the same price. I just think the 8MOA would cover up too much of my target.

Depending on the distance, could be. For me easy acquisition is more important, as I only intend it for less than 25 yards. And only for silhouette targets.