bl1131812934

SCFGPA membership

I received the email that the 2023 membership drive is open; however, the application requires sponsorship by a current member.

I looking to see if there are any current members on this forum that would be willing to sponsor me or put me in touch with a member that may be willing to do so. I already have an FID and the necessary training.

I understand this is a big ask since I am new to the forum. But I am a novice to firearms (got my FID and first pistol this past summer) so my network of 2A supporters is limited. I have asked around at some LGS’s and other ranges but I have not been able to meet any other members.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks 

BL

I've lived in Bridgewater all my life,  I know a member but over the years every time membership would open it seems I was a day late.  I'll check out their website to see if it's updated.  The only other range that is pretty close is Tactical Training Center / Flemington, NJ nice place