19 hours ago, father-of-three said:

Colion Noir mentioned it on one of his sites.  He said the defensive use of a firearm ranged from 60,000 to 2.5 million per year.

Should have written "posted here"... :)

19 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

It's been posted before, but I can't seem to find it.

That's what I thought. Could be the indexing or search engine on the site is not optimal. 

20 hours ago, samiam said:

I didn't see this posted yet (at least the site search function could not find it). The Centers for Disease Control has removed defensive gun use statistics from their web site, at the request of the Biden administration, because showing how effective firearms use is at defending oneself and one's loved ones is detrimental to the gun grabber agenda.

Someone must have the link to those statistics bookmarked.  If so, the Wayback Machine (https://web.archive.org) will have archived the page(s), probably taking snapshots multiple times over the years.   That's a really useful tool for finding stuff that used to be on the web, but has been taken down.

Unfortunately, it's kludgy for searching; it works much better if you have a link and want to see what was at that link at various times in the past.

• Informative 1

Casting the defensive use of a firearm as a public health “disease” is beyond Orwellian…

What most likely should be studied as a disease, to put it gently, would be recidivism, road-rage, and general predatory behavior.

Get rid of those and sure, we definitely don’t need guns for defensive use…I guess.

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Bellasdaddy said:

What most likely should be studied as a disease, to put it gently, would be recidivism, road-rage, and general predatory behavior.

Get rid of those and sure, we definitely don’t need guns for defensive use…I guess.

a little G-23 Paxilon Hydrochlorate  should help with those behaviors.......